Virginia - full game

Advertisement
Kaaya with a WOAT performance against UVA. What an *******. We gotta start up the QB competition come spring ball.

Advertisement
How did Kanya not see Coley wide open on play play early in the second. Instead through it Njoku who was getting bracket coverage.

How did Kanya not see Coley wide open on play play early in the second. Instead through it Njoku who was getting bracket coverage.

B/c he don't scan the field. He doesn't look off S, and he doesn't get his WRs open. I hope he learns that trait. He's missed a lot of wide open receivers this year and previous years. Maybe it's being afraid of getting sacked or what-not...but that ish gotta change ASAP.

Can we like, stop, kicking the ball out of bounds on kick offs? I don't know any other schools that have kicked more balls out of bounds in the last 4 years that we have.

**** Kaaya was bad. Dude missed at least 10 wide open guys on high throws. Miami should have dropped 60 in this game.

Advertisement
feels good not to be the only one who went through that. When the feed went out I about lost it.

Richt went full GTech mode in the fourth quarter. Incessant running the ball/ playing extremely conservative. I know Kaaya was having a horrible day but he's proven throughout the season that that's his fall back plan once we have a lead.

Richt went full GTech mode in the fourth quarter. Incessant running the ball/ playing extremely conservative. I know Kaaya was having a horrible day but he's proven throughout the season that that's his fall back plan once we have a lead.

Its called running the clock out and keeping your defense healthy

Advertisement

Except that plan completely backfired against GT and left our defense out there for 40 plus minutes. Richt's conservaball philosophy is a recipe for three and outs against every defense not named UVA.

Except that plan completely backfired against GT and left our defense out there for 40 plus minutes. Richt's conservaball philosophy is a recipe for three and outs against every defense not named UVA.

Well ,we have to learn to execute the game plan better. Can't do that if you abandon the philosophy.

Advertisement

Well ,we have to learn to execute the game plan better. Can't do that if you abandon the philosophy.

Execute the game plan better? The game plan is run first down, run second down, all verts third and long. Richt needs to ADJUST the philosphy.

Bump that ish. You put the nail in the coffin and demoralize a team.

Execute the game plan better? The game plan is run first down, run second down, all verts third and long. Richt needs to ADJUST the philosphy.

Bro, I'm not one of these dumbazzez on here that you can sell that drivel too.

That's not what we do and never been what we do.

Please chart a game and show me where we consistently did that.

Ill wait

Advertisement
Back