VIP note wilder

Advertisement
I don't have 247 but I saw on twitter that he might be taking a visit to Oregon and that Taggart is going after him.

He was offered by Oregon today & is taking a visit in January...

He's already visited Utah (Erickson) & Colorado...

Still a Cane lock, nothing to worry about... I think he'll be enrolling in June, so I don't see this as much of anything other than taking visits.

Still a Cane lock, nothing to worry about... I think he'll be enrolling in June, so I don't see this as much of anything other than taking visits.
Thanks well imo if your taking visits your looking and if your looking we should be too

So much for Auburn I guess?

Advertisement

Thanks well imo if your taking visits your looking and if your looking we should be too
I don't have 247 either, I've just kept up with his recruitment because I've always been very high on this kid...
I knew he was a take in this class even when everybody else was saying we should move on.

I don't disagree that visits means he's looking... But in this case, I don't think there's anything for us to worry about.

Unless Pete has heard something different, Wilder should be in this class by Fall.

Oregon is making a late push for 2017 DT Elijah Conliffe also. Which is odd because Taggort didn't go after him when he was at USF. An I don't believe Jim Leavitt try to recruit Conliffe when Leavitt was at Colorado. It looks like Oregon's new recruiting philosphy is to following a few Miami's recruits and prospects an then trying to poach them.

I am waiting to hear they are going to make another run at 2017 DE DJ Johnson from Cali.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Oregon is making a late push for 2017 DT Elijah Conliffe.

Willie Taggort is even beggin Oregon fans on twitter to show Conliffe some Luv, **** what has recruiting come to these days.

[TWEET]810344320662315012[/TWEET]
Fck the Ducks

Willie Taggort is even beggin Oregon fans on twitter to show Conliffe some Luv, **** what has recruiting come to these days.

Taggert also offered Edwards today... He's basically just trying as hard as he can to get Miami targets up to Oregon.

Advertisement

Taggert also offered Edwards today... He's basically just trying as hard as he can to get Miami targets up to Oregon.

Unfortunately for him, Eugene's a pretty hard sell.

Unfortunately for him, Eugene's a pretty hard sell.
Yup... People think because of Phil Knight & top notch facilities that Oregon is some great job, when it's really not.

Even during Chip Kelly's reign they weren't killing on the recruiting trail, they loaded up on 3-star kids from Cali & was able to snatch up a lot of Polynesia/Samoan kids...

Now that teams like USC, Washington, Wash St, Utah & Colorado are having success, Oregon isn't a destination program like it used to be.

Once Mariota went to the draft, that began the countdown for the fall of that program to take a backseat to other West Coast powers.

Advertisement
Colorado, Utah, and Eugene, Oregon are colder than sh*t this time of the year. I hope he freezes his nuts off while he's out there and he appreciates how lovely it is in The Gables in December, January, and February.

Everyone wants an Oregon visit for the Nike swag. Nothing wrong with that, let them waste their money.

Colorado, Utah, and Eugene, Oregon are colder than sh*t this time of the year. I hope he freezes his nuts off while he's out there and he appreciates how lovely it is in The Gables in December, January, and February.

Well not so cold in Eugene Oregon in the winter, pretty mild actually however it does rain almost constantly in the winter months. Kind of mists and overcast. I guess you get used to not, I never did. People drink alot in Oregon because of the climate. Makes everything green though, actually a beautiful state.

Advertisement
Wilder has exceptional speed for a LB. This past track season he was the anchor on the 4 x 100 relay team that posted the fastest time for that event in the history of Carol City High.

4x100m Relay
1. 41.67 2016
Johaun Beresford....
Camron Davis
Naquan Wright
De'Andre Wilder

LOL at Parrotnose thinking Taggart is on twitter mentioning recruits by name. Any nitwit who has followed recruiting for more than 5 minutes knows coaches can't do that.

Another South Florida grifter looking for that sneaky move. If he's looking we need to be looking.

Advertisement
Back