Vincent Testaverde

Any highlights?

No idea. He was a walk on at TTU, only played in one game as a RS freshman. They are typically good at developing QBs, or more like their system is favorable to a QB. I'm sure he's decent just because of who his dad is, and 2 years at TTU are better off than 2 years at Miami as far as development

Advertisement
Any highlights?

No idea. He was a walk on at TTU, only played in one game as a RS freshman. They are typically good at developing QBs, or more like their system is favorable to a QB. I'm sure he's decent just because of who his dad is, and 2 years at TTU are better off than 2 years at Miami as far as development

I disagree on the development part... no TT QB is in the league doin anything.... thats a straight gimmick offense created by Mike Leach and it just carried over... better off here..plus he dnt have to sit out a year if he a walk on

Any highlights?

I disagree on the development part... no TT QB is in the league doin anything.... thats a straight gimmick offense created by Mike Leach and it just carried over... better off here..plus he dnt have to sit out a year if he a walk on

Ya idk why I said that, should have just left it at their system is more favorable to the QB. He was an unrecruited walk on so yes he is eligible the first year. I'm sure he wont be on scholarship at least the first year but may earn one down the road

Advertisement
QB Depth Chart

Kaaya
Rosier
Crow
Testaverde

Did Adidas include a custom bubble for Kaaya to live in?

Dude is garbage! I wouldn't even let him be a walkon! I'm telling you Al is the dumbest fat **** I ever known to be a head coach! These mutha****ers gonna turn me into a soccer fan.

No offense to Vinnys son.

But I would have rather brought on board Kevin Patricks nephew Shannon Patrick from Wellington(Ahmmon Richards QB)before Vinnys son. Patrick threw for like 50 TDs this year.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****, he's a walkon. They need an arm in the spring.

No offense to Vinnys son.

But I would have rather brought on board Kevin Patricks nephew Shannon Patrick from Wellington(Ahmmon Richards QB)before Vinnys son. Patrick threw for like 50 TDs this year.

Does Patrick have any offers? Would he come as a walk on?

Advertisement
Back