Vincent Jackson, Jr.

Advertisement
USF is the hometown school, and kids in Tampa now get some pressure to stay at home given some of the success that they've had. The local coaches have relationships with the college program in town. It doesn't surprise me that he has them in his top 5. I doubt he stays in Tampa, but it shouldn't really surprise anyone.

83.gif

Last edited:
Don't know him

He related to Keif Jackson from Jesuit?

No that is 2014 DE Kevin Bronson from Delray Beach Village Academy. 2014 DE Vincent Jackson from Tampa is best freinds with 2013 TE & former UM commit Travis Johnson who UM slow played and encouraged to look at other schools, who then ended up at Cincy ( ouch talk about fall from grace). So I think he is ****ed about how his freind was treated by UM slow playing him dispite being a UM commit, so Jackson most likely attempted to play recruiting games with UM's staff. An UM staff moved on a while ago, its just been the fans fueling this kids ego.

Go Canes

Paranos....

why do you always try your hardest to ruin a joke.

Keif Jackson = Vincent Jackson

Work harder on your sarcasm skills, joke apparently didn't register with alot of othe people in the thread also, sorry to tell ya. Better luck next time.

Go Canes

I may or may not be trying out my new "sarcasm skills."

You're an idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back