Vincent Jackson, Jr.

RBhurricane87

Senior
Anyone remember the 6'3 245 pound Linebacker from Tampa Jesuit?

Is it me, or has he really fallen off the map?

I remember during the last recruiting cycle, he was talked about constantly and he did a lot of talking on twitter.

Are we even recruiting him anymore?

Advertisement
Don't know him

He related to Keif Jackson from Jesuit?

No that is 2014 DE Kevin Bronson from Delray Beach Village Academy. 2014 DE Vincent Jackson from Tampa is best freinds with 2013 TE & former UM commit Travis Johnson who UM slow played and encouraged to look at other schools, who then ended up at Cincy ( ouch talk about fall from grace). So I think he is ****ed about how his freind was treated by UM slow playing him dispite being a UM commit, so Jackson most likely attempted to play recruiting games with UM's staff. An UM staff moved on a while ago, its just been the fans fueling this kids ego.

Go Canes

Jackson has "big offers" yet he'll prolly end up at USF. Not sold on his offer list at all.

Advertisement
Yeah.

If you haven't noticed, the staff won't f around with a guy like Jackson. He is not good enough.

Dont know, but according to ESPN he has offers from almost every big school. Wow.

this is the problem. Remember his teammate Travis Johnson last year also had offers from everyone....but ended up at Cincy I think. That high school is reporting offers that don't exist.

Dont know, but according to ESPN he has offers from almost every big school. Wow.

this is the problem. Remember his teammate Travis Johnson last year also had offers from everyone....but ended up at Cincy I think. That high school is reporting offers that don't exist.

He ended up at Arizona. Schools report that they have all kinds of offers but likely have but a few.

Advertisement

He ended up at Arizona. Schools report that they have all kinds of offers but likely have but a few.

Nope, he's at Cincy.

Not sure how accurate this is Paranos. Jackson was talking good about UM after Johnson signed his LOI with Cinci. Whether anything has changed I don't think had anything to do with the Johnson situation. Kid is a stud and he will have options but I haven't heard any negative chatter towards UM. JMHO.

Per Rivals, he has named his top 5 and pans on visting UM sometime this Fall.
August 3, 2013

Jackson talks top five

Danny West
HawgSports.com

"Vincent Jackson of Tampa (Fla.) Jesuit has one of the most impressive offer lists of any linebacker in the nation, and on Friday he trimmed it all down to just five favorites.

Alabama, Arkansas, Miami, Oregon and USF all made the cut, and the 6-3, 238-pounder plans to take official visits at each school this fall. He said Friday evening that one thing in particular stands out about all five of the programs..."

Stay tuned.....

Don't know him

No that is 2014 DE Kevin Bronson from Delray Beach Village Academy. 2014 DE Vincent Jackson from Tampa is best freinds with 2013 TE & former UM commit Travis Johnson who UM slow played and encouraged to look at other schools, who then ended up at Cincy ( ouch talk about fall from grace). So I think he is ****ed about how his freind was treated by UM slow playing him dispite being a UM commit, so Jackson most likely attempted to play recruiting games with UM's staff. An UM staff moved on a while ago, its just been the fans fueling this kids ego.

Go Canes

Last edited:
some people are treading carefully with this kid because he is all over the place with his supposed favorites, first he says he might commit soon to the canes, then says he loves Bama, then its Auburn, then back to Bama, no one will know until NSD

Advertisement
I'll be watching some of his games this year but last time I heard from him, he was in no hurry to make a decision. We are on his list but there is No telling where his head is. He keeps things pretty close to the vest and I don't see that changing much. By the way, he does come in to this forum from time to time. Why come in if you have no interest in our school. This is a wait and see kid.

Don't know him

Go Canes

Paranos....

why do you always try your hardest to ruin a joke.

Keif Jackson = Vincent Jackson

Advertisement
Don't Want Overated like crazy. His size is the only thing getting him offers. He'll end up at USF. You got a huge offer list but USF makes your top 5 yea alright

Nope, he's at Cincy.

Here is there story on Travis Johnson and Cincy
http://bearcatsnation.com/2013/02/06/top-tight-end-travis-johnson-signs-with-cincinnati/

Don't know him

Go Canes

Paranos....

why do you always try your hardest to ruin a joke.

Keif Jackson = Vincent Jackson

Work harder on your sarcasm skills, joke apparently didn't register with alot of othe people in the thread also, sorry to tell ya. Better luck next time.

Go Canes

Nope, he's at Cincy.

Who am I thinking of that was once committed to us but ended us at Zona? Oh well.

Advertisement
Back