Vilma says...

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Jonathan Vilma (@JonVilma51)
11/30/15, 8:05 PM
We're definitely getting a coach that coaches football.....I might've just narrowed it down too much twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the final throw
The final blow
Break or bust
We must make our thrust
Lose or win
We can't give in
Right or wrong
We must go on

There's no time for doubt
We must fight it out
Lose or win
We can't give in
Gain or blow
We must take our throw
Place or show
We can't let go, we won't let go.

[video=youtube;SKzjUOqETB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzjUOqETB4[/video]

I'm not sure when the split started with the Pro Butch and the new anti-butch crowd, but I for one am happy as **** that all signs point to us getting a coach that has an eye for talent, can develop talent, and can fix this defense in a hurry.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not sure when the split started with the Pro Butch and the new anti-butch crowd, but I for one am happy is **** that all signs point to us getting a coach that has an eye for talent, can develop talent, and can fix this defense in a hurry.

Its the fanatics, same thing happens in Politics, turns off everybody.

I'm a big believer in everyone voicing their opinions on who should be hired before the decision is made. After that, I'll either get behind it or go away.

Advertisement
I heard there's still some candidates left to interview

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate that I'm reading too much into this but technically speaking Butch, at the moment, is not a football coach. He could be referencing that we're hiring someone that is currently employed as a football coach. That would mean Butch, Schaino and maybe Richt (do we know if he's still coaching the bowl game?).

DAMNIT! Just hire someone good already. I'm overanalyzing every effin word of every effin tweet. Pathetic!

Advertisement
Back