Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
A buddy recommended that game to me and I just couldn’t get into it. I didn’t enjoy all the snow in the first level. 😂
I mean each to their own - I'd recommend persevering, but there's certainly brilliant games that I don't like too.

Apparently the Final Fantasy series is amazing, but I'll never play it. It's not my bag, baby. Different strokes for different folks.

I mean each to their own - I'd recommend persevering, but there's certainly brilliant games that I don't like too.

Apparently the Final Fantasy series is amazing, but I'll never play it. It's not my bag, baby. Different strokes for different folks.
Yeah I actually bought the FF7 remake months ago and never have sat down and played it…never enough time it seems!

Horizon is a beautiful game, but God of War is a top 3 game of all time for me... wouldn't rate them in the same class. Incredibly excited for Ragnarok to drop later this year. I've always been into survival games, so lately i've been playing Icarus and Green **** while I wait for Elden Ring to drop next month. The gf is not going to be pleased with how I spend my time when some of those new titles are released
Just got done playing through God of War again and man is it fantastic. I can’t wait for Ragnarok either

Advertisement
Yeah I actually bought the FF7 remake months ago and never have sat down and played it…never enough time it seems!
I actually just deleted it off my PlayStation to re download RDR2 since I never finished it. FF7 just wasn’t drawing me in as much. I’ll finish it at some point

Just got done playing through God of War again and man is it fantastic. I can’t wait for Ragnarok either
Back in October I didn't have internet for a couple of weeks after we moved to a new apartment (long story), but I bought God of War for ten bucks on disc and played through it again. May have enjoyed it more the second time tbh

The Valkyrie Queen, while optional, is one of the most difficult and satisfying boss fights I've ever completed.

Horizon is a beautiful game, but God of War is a top 3 game of all time for me... wouldn't rate them in the same class. Incredibly excited for Ragnarok to drop later this year. I've always been into survival games, so lately i've been playing Icarus and Green **** while I wait for Elden Ring to drop next month. The gf is not going to be pleased with how I spend my time when some of those new titles are released
I never played the first Horizon, but read the story and was thinking of picking up the new one just for the graphics alone. They look amazing!

I’m definitely down for some God of War. The last one was awesome…story, graphics, combat, and gameplay. I can’t wait for the new one.

I’m about to pre-order Elden Ring tomorrow I’ve been looking forward to this game after beating Demons Souls. If we can co-op some bosses that would be cool!

1642792598506.png

Advertisement
On PS5- El_Guap0_21 , Destiny 2, COD, and Madden are really the only things I ever play. Destiny 2 is the main though, absolutely addicted to it.

Advertisement
More than happy to help you run the dungeon to get Ghally if you need
I might take you up on that at some point. I'm probably gonna dive back in next week to finish unlocking my artifact and bump up my light level again before the season ends. I jumped on last night just to run around in the tower and as soon as I signed in was forced into this season's 6 man activity for the first time.

i can haz cheezburger boondock saints GIF

I might take you up on that at some point. I'm probably gonna dive back in next week to finish unlocking my artifact and bump up my light level again before the season ends. I jumped on last night just to run around in the tower and as soon as I signed in was forced into this season's 6 man activity for the first time.

i can haz cheezburger boondock saints GIF
That’s a big glitch this season that Bungie acknowledged lol for some reason even though the game knows you’re under leveled it tosses you into the Dares of Eternity activity as soon as you log in lol just cruel

Advertisement
There are many games that I like. At the very beginning of my gamer's journey, I was fascinated by Dota, then Meinkraft, but over time I got bored with it and gave up computer games for a long time. I lacked excitement in everything. That's probably why when I found poker. It managed to interest me. There are risks in this game, which motivates me to improve my skills. Especially interesting for me was https://pokerace7.com/, where I earned my first pocket money. So if we talk about what I play now, it's poker. I am improving my skills.

Last edited:
Got to play a little bit of this season of D2 before it got taken offline for the new update. First real case of FOMO when I saw the ghally ornament I didn't earn. Xur's treasure room would've been nice to unlock as well. At least I got to turn in all my gunsmith mats. Witch Queen pre-load right meow.

rubbing hands GIF

Advertisement
Back