Videos from Scrimmage

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypJdrRjReqKW?t=10

This guy was going to cam the whole scrimmage but his phone died. (How do you not charge it all the way before hand if u know you gonna stream it)

- Based on what the guy is saying he said Rosier playing way better then Sheriffs.
- As I post this.. Pete just posted that Rosier threw a 80 yard TD to Richards.
- Roiser also knew a pick six.
- Based on the video.. Malik being a run threat is helping open up holes for Walton.
- Young a beast

Advertisement
I know the tape was limited, but we got some serious issues at QB. Rosier and Sherriffs arm are super suspect!

and that tidbit was based on how many plays?? Maybe you should wait for the film so you can really break it down for us. Bad play calling, wrong route run, missed assignments on the O-line. so many unknowns to make a statement like that... Or just add IMHO

I know the tape was limited, but we got some serious issues at QB. Rosier and Sherriffs arm are super suspect!

and that tidbit was based on how many plays?? Maybe you should wait for the film so you can really break it down for us. Bad play calling, wrong route run, missed assignments on the O-line. so many unknowns to make a statement like that... Or just add IMHO

Yea, I hear ya, but man, that 23 mins of film was kind of brutal. Like someone said in another thread, either our Defense is really good, and make them look a lot worst. I don't see it with Rosier or Sherriffs. Hoping Allison or Perry takes it over the summer, or it's going to be a 8-4 type of year again.

Advertisement
How about our ******* defense is causing havoc and is ahead of the offense... most likely.

To the guys on the ledge... don't jump! Take a deep breath and let the summer winds bring The Hurricane. It's coming, just give it time. The kids need time to settle down in their new roll... Understand that these kids are facing maybe one the best defenses in the country

Relax and stop with the "Sky is falling" reactions of a spring practice... there is allot more growth coming in the summer.

We'll be OK.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back