Video: The U: Welcome to the new U

Josh Forbey

Recruit
[video=youtube_share;MgP6HuRym9M]https://youtu.be/MgP6HuRym9M[/video]

Despite what has been portrayed in the national media in regards to the Miami Hurricanes facilities, the university has recommitted itself to investing in athletics across the board. With new dining areas, practice fields, and a state of the art medical facility that separates the University of Miami from any other collegiate program in the country, it's a new day for The U. With President Julio Frenk, a newfound commitment to the football program is underway and this has been made crystal clear with the hiring of Coach Mark Richt and his hiring of assistant coaches. 2016 will start with a new coach and in a newly rebuilt home. Although it's not an on campus stadium, the conditions have been greatly improved and the open air canopy will make it one the loudest stadiums in the country. Gear up, show up, and throw up The U!

Advertisement
Love who's in charge now. Watching the video, I noticed they didn't claim the money spent on Sun Life renovations like the previous administration.

Advertisement
Love who's in charge now. Watching the video, I noticed they didn't claim the money spent on Sun Life renovations like the previous administration.

This video was made by the OP, not someone affiliated with the graphics department directly

Advertisement
yawn.

just win.

no offense OP, i'm tired of watching videos of what we used to be and are going to be.

Advertisement
Respect ain't nothing somebody gives you! RESPECT is something you earn! Dominate SoFl, State of Miami recruiting and kick *** on Saturdays, you'll get the respect. I also think marketing the school and program the right way will pay huge dividends.

yawn.

just win.

no offense OP, i'm tired of watching videos of what we used to be and are going to be.

I saw it more so a video dispelling the rumor that Miami is "bankrupt" (0:13) and "does not have a lot of money" (1:25).

Advertisement
Renovations or not, SLS will be a negative for the University of Miami. Kids get excited about playing at Doak or the Swamp, not SLS. The venue is too big and fans are still far from the field and each other. A roof isn't going to change that.

Advertisement
Back