Video: Talk To Your Kids About The SEC Myth

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
[video=youtube_share;eQnYfkDO5Ks]https://youtu.be/eQnYfkDO5Ks[/video]

Advertisement
also mention how when an SEC team loses to a non-SEC team, they still get ranked (OLmiss) or when you cannot win your conference you get to play for the NC. Or how the myth is started and supported by an entity that profits greatly by the said myth (ESecPN)
or how said entity advertises how its a record on how x amount of SEC teams are in top 25 at beginning of season and yet does not mention how many of the those schools are not even ranked later in the year. or how when a non-ranked SEc team beats a raned SEC team, the non-ranked team now becomes ranked and the ranked team drops. or how many of the "best players" from the "best teams" from the "best conference" are career backups in the NFL (Ingram, Richardson etc)

Advertisement
also mention how when an SEC team loses to a non-SEC team, they still get ranked (OLmiss) or when you cannot win your conference you get to play for the NC. Or how the myth is started and supported by an entity that profits greatly by the said myth (ESecPN)
or how said entity advertises how its a record on how x amount of SEC teams are in top 25 at beginning of season and yet does not mention how many of the those schools are not even ranked later in the year. or how when a non-ranked SEc team beats a raned SEC team, the non-ranked team now becomes ranked and the ranked team drops. or how many of the "best players" from the "best teams" from the "best conference" are career backups in the NFL (Ingram, Richardson etc)

Ohhhhh, it obviously could have been about 2 hours longer full of valid points but anything beyond about 90 seconds and you'd surpass the average attention span of most SEC fans. At least this way they'll watch, get all riled up and start trying to spit back their nonsensical cultist talking points.

Told an SEC fan this

"only people who root for conferences are people who are fans of teams that dont ever accomplish ****"

I live in ATL...the majority of "SECers" I encounter are SC fans, Olmiss, Miss St, Ark, some UGA, Vandy, Mizzou, TxAM etc. Dont ever encounter the LSU, UiF, or Bama SEC'ers but I am sure they are out there. When I say that to these fans of ****** teams, they get all annoyed and dont have any ammunition to combat my position. Some have been ready to fight but as of yet, no real altercations, typically get a "fug you, you aint ****" comment, I just laugh.

Can someone do one on The myth of thr Charlies being good head coaches?

Ie charlie Weiss and strong

Advertisement
It would be great if they actually brought up relevant data.

Advertisement
Back