Video: SOTU Complete 2016 Miami Hurricanes Recruiting Class

Josh Forbey

Recruit
[video=youtube_share;h1QaxmWEeg0]https://youtu.be/h1QaxmWEeg0[/video]

With a rather hectic race to the finish line of the 2016 recruiting cycle, the University of Miami brings in its Swag16 class of future Miami Hurricanes. Although there were some swings and misses, the current staff brings in a star studded class with very little time to do so. Quality of quantity. Always. Lets welcome the new student athletes to the University of Miami!

Enjoy the new era of Miami Hurricanes we did get!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt in my mind Butch Davis would have done better. It is what it is.

If Butch was hired the day Fraulden got fired, he would have had plenty of time to pull a better class. The BOT didn't see it that way.

Now we ride with Richt, who also would have done better if he was hired earlier; but he wasn't available. Outside of some questionable coaching hires, I think he's done pretty good, so far. I'll raise his overall grade to a solid B.

No doubt in my mind Butch Davis would have done better. It is what it is.

Of course hes an elite elite recruiter,mr is is good with both. Butch is the best even over nick, to me nick isnt out smarting anyone and so is butch they out talent u. Markis top ten recruiting and great x and o guy he can win a title here too. But I like dominant talent it just looks better

Advertisement
Back