Video of New Miami Uniform unvailing Event

Advertisement
Explicit Language Warning
[video=youtube;fO8pGdRSBGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO8pGdRSBGs[/video]

Do not recall Nike ever throwing parties for us at Liv. Nice touch getting recruits there too. Liking this Adidas thing.

The same people who hate the Adidas idea and will pledge there dying loyalty to Nike are the same people who are stuck in the era of 2000-2003 when UM Football was the centerpiece of the college world. They don't want to come to the realization that Nike didn't give a **** about us because well....we suck. We should be glad that Adidas was willing to pay of all that money to us with the state our football team is in.

Adidas hasn't done one thing yet that I can actually say with a straight face..."Ya know, maybe we should have stayed with Nike." They have really impressed me big time.

Advertisement
Btw, not sure if he did or not, but Pusha T should have done the joint, "No Regrets" when the uniforms were being unveiled.

since we play like f(a)gs might as well dress like them...

The next raising Cane video will be starring
140172110781.gif

Advertisement
And that is the hard cold reality. Nike just gave Michigan a $160MM deal and Miami just got $90MM from Addidas. Basically we are about a decade behind in order to get $160MM, if ever...

The same people who hate the Adidas idea and will pledge there dying loyalty to Nike are the same people who are stuck in the era of 2000-2003 when UM Football was the centerpiece of the college world. They don't want to come to the realization that Nike didn't give a **** about us because well....we suck. We should be glad that Adidas was willing to pay of all that money to us with the state our football team is in.

Adidas hasn't done one thing yet that I can actually say with a straight face..."Ya know, maybe we should have stayed with Nike." They have really impressed me big time.

Any one else notice on the opening text to the first video that the adidas marketing group has no idea what the phrase "in lieu of" means?

Advertisement
And that is the hard cold reality. Nike just gave Michigan a $160MM deal and Miami just got $90MM from Addidas. Basically we are about a decade behind in order to get $160MM, if ever...

I agree with Jassid and you to a point. The reason Michigan got so much money is for various reasons, but most importantly the size of their fan base. They're more than double our size by a huge margin with tons and tons of alumni (if I were guessing, more in one decades worth of time than our entire history) and didn't even get double the amount we did.

Adidas did us a solid by showing that there's potential for us to rise from the ashes and hopefully the gamble pays off for us as well as them. Still, having the right to a Michigan, OSU, Bama, and a host of big schools, 160 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the sales they'll have.

Advertisement
Any one else notice on the opening text to the first video that the adidas marketing group has no idea what the phrase "in lieu of" means?
They wanted to say "in advance of", not "in lieu of"...whoever did that fvcked up.

I'm telling you folks, Idiocracy is here. "in lieu of" sounds like some **** Not Sure's lawyer Frito Pendejo would have used incorrectly in court.

They wanted to say "in advance of", not "in lieu of"...whoever did that fvcked up.

I'm telling you folks, Idiocracy is here. "in lieu of" sounds like some **** Not Sure's lawyer Frito Pendejo would have used incorrectly in court.

Underrated movie

Advertisement
Back