Video of Full Crowd for UM vs Nebraska 2015

Advertisement
There were 30k fans in the refrigerator under the stadium because it was really hot. We actually had 60k there counting those guys in the fridge.

Advertisement
we wont get a "bigger" crowd than yesterday this whole year. Va Tech sucks, Clemson who cares (and we may have 2-3 losses at that point already), FSU away, oh and we suck too.

Especially with what transpired in the fourth quarter yesterday. Yup not happening.

Thats barely 50k....embarassing.

I'd say there was more than 50k. From my vantage point in the student section, the stadium was packed, only a pocket of empty seats under the scoreboard. Like others have said it was 100+ degrees out there with the sun beating down on us, people nearly passing out left and right (could be heat or booze), crowd got thin real soon after the first 15 minutes.

Thats barely 50k....embarassing.

I'd say there was more than 50k. From my vantage point in the student section, the stadium was packed, only a pocket of empty seats under the scoreboard. Like others have said it was 100+ degrees out there with the sun beating down on us, people nearly passing out left and right (could be heat or booze), crowd got thin real soon after the first 15 minutes.

LOL

Wait...the students are drinking?

Place was 2/3 full with plenty of red.The fat cat seats behind the Miami bench look almost empty. That must look horrible on TV while they are are all at the bar to escape the aforementioned Sahara like sun. Club section had plenty of red faced thirsty people gasping for air walking around aimlessly. Not to mention, many thought it was over....but that's a different story.

Who won? Can't tell by the posts on this board...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back