Video: Manny Diaz after Wednesday practice (UNC Week)

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]786232537291034624[/TWEET]

[TWEET]786233434557575169[/TWEET]

[TWEET]786234050486931456[/TWEET]

[TWEET]786235423689469953[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Thanks Pete, this will be another very tough challenge for our D. Offense has to carry their load this week, we may have to score 35+ to win.

Advertisement
Is there a video link in this thread as I can't seem to find it. All I see are the "Video: Manny Diaz after Wednesday practice (UNC Week) " words.

Score every possession and get a couple early TO and make them play from behind

Easier said than done

Have you seen our ****ty Offense? We couldn't even score much against GT and FAU.

We can score at will. See one drive against GT as evidence.

After a few games I'm pretty sure any team can find one drive where everything clicked and looked like they could score at will.

I'm pretty sure we wanted to score every drive against FSU. If we can score at will how did we end up with only 19 points after almost 4 hours of football?

Advertisement
Thanks Pete, this will be another very tough challenge for our D. Offense has to carry their load this week, we may have to score 35+ to win.

I don't think Miami had to score 35+ to win...

IF the O unit can find a rythym. The way the Canes D is playing, its possible tjey hold them to 24 or less...

unfair burden since.GT game on D...the O has to help them by extending drives at least...

too much of a.burden on the D to expect stops for 4Qs after the Canes O goes 3 and out...again...and again...and again...

With his savage approach to the game of football, I think this guy will be a very good HC one day. Seems like a guy who will have a very successful overall vision for a program. Might be a better HC than a DC.

Perhaps the biggest test of the year for his defense this weekend. UNC's offense can do things FSU's only wish they could to match up against what we do.

I think we'll absolutely need at least 35 to win. They're a more dangerous offense than FSU.

Advertisement
Agree. Gonna need 35 and control the clock with the run game. Good thing is their Defense has been shredded on the ground albeit against some **** good RB's (Chubb, Cook, Connor).

With his savage approach to the game of football, I think this guy will be a very good HC one day. Seems like a guy who will have a very successful overall vision for a program. Might be a better HC than a DC.

I think he is gone after next year. He inherited a talented defefense, lost some key guys and still has put out a successful defense. Also has the personality to be a lead guy. If he keeps up the production he will be gone in 2018 to a HC gig.

A lot of people questioned his hire as Richt's DC. There were a lot of red flags on his resume during his tenure at Texas and Mississippi State.

We have to pleased with the defense up to this point. They will only get better with experience and another infusion of talent.

Keeping Diaz and Coach Kool is imperative for the future.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol with Schict calling plays we will not score 35 points.. Lol I just finished watching plays from UGA for the past two years. Schict is a stubborn dude I hope he figures out that he needs someone with some innovation.

Advertisement
Back