Video: Kayode Oladele at Miami camp

Coach Kareem Brown is a savage, plus he's being groomed under the best DL Coach in the Nation.

Advertisement
Miami has a real chance here.

FSU is out

What happened with FSU?

I was told that Brewster messed up the recruitment but don't know the full story.

Brewster a lame, look at what this mf said a few days ago before their football camp this weekend. What's even more funny outside of Stanley Garner, jaden Davis , Dominic watts none of the notable south Florida boys showed up. I don't even think Asante Samuel their commit even made it up there. They losing that appeal in south Florida lol

[TWEET]874776228431097856[/TWEET]

Do kids respond to old white guys talking like they're young black guys? I'm seriously asking. People go for some dumb sht, but I would think it'd be better to have kids maybe think you're stiff and white but honest than to think you're acting young and cool when you are neither.

FSU is out

What happened with FSU?

I was told that Brewster messed up the recruitment but don't know the full story.

Brewster a lame, look at what this mf said a few days ago before their football camp this weekend. What's even more funny outside of Stanley Garner, jaden Davis , Dominic watts none of the notable south Florida boys showed up. I don't even think Asante Samuel their commit even made it up there. They losing that appeal in south Florida lol

Do kids respond to old white guys talking like they're young black guys? I'm seriously asking. People go for some dumb sht, but I would think it'd be better to have kids maybe think you're stiff and white but honest than to think you're acting young and cool when you are neither.

Bags trump super douchey uncool posing. Bagster has guys like Uncle Puke eating his *** for reasons that don't involve his cool urban lingo and swag.

What happened with FSU?

Bags trump super douchey uncool posing. Bagster has guys like Uncle Puke eating his *** for reasons that don't involve his cool urban lingo and swag.

Fair point.

Advertisement
What happened with FSU?

If I could, I'd pay Tim Brewster $1,000,000 to avoid reading a tweet like that. I rather spend my afternoon listening to the repeated scratching of a blackboard.

If I could, I'd pay Tim Brewster $1,000,000 to avoid reading a tweet like that. I rather spend my afternoon listening to the repeated scratching of a blackboard.

It was truly embarrassing. I got douche chills reading that awful racist attempt to pander to black kids.

Just read this thread now for the first time, was talking about it in another thread.

Nothing more phony than this lily white douche bag "getting down with his homies"

He could only top this by tweeting something like "where all my 305 ¿!66*$ at". Would love to see him talk this cornyass shīt in public.

Private-school-in-all-white-suburb raised fakeass motherfūcker

Advertisement

It was truly embarrassing. I got douche chills reading that awful racist attempt to pander to black kids.

Douche chills sums it up pretty well

I was trying to figure out the discomfort I was feeling. Chise on point.

Advertisement

I was trying to figure out the discomfort I was feeling. Chise on point.

Try warming the douche before application.

Advertisement

FSU is out

What happened with FSU?

[TWEET]876598484467675136[/TWEET]
Shout out to the plug, Peter "Nostradamus" Ariz...

So I'm admittedly out of the loop on this one. Who is this guy? Not Brewster, the guy who tweeted this. I feel like I'm missing out on some hilarity in this thread.

Advertisement
Back