**Video** Hard Foul in the Duke / Clemson Game

Advertisement
Saw it live, Coach K and the entire bench got a tech. The Clemson player apologized and Coach K gave him a hug.

Advertisement
What do the announcers have to do with the play? Lucky for Moore he landed on the Clemson player or it would have been really bad
They have nothing to do with the play. My first sentence was talking about the announcers clutching their pearls because a guy ran into a player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I just found this thread.

I don’t know how hard the Duke player landed, but unless you’re stunned into a temporary paralysis, it takes a lot of self control to not get up and start looking for blood.

Advertisement
Thoughts?

This is very dangerous. The defender should be ejected from the game and suspended for several games

I had this exact same thing happen to me on a meaningless pickup game in college. I stole the ball and went up for a slam dunk when my legs were cut out from under me. I landed on my side where I laid on the ground for several minutes hoping I didn't break something. With no damage done, I continued to play. I asked who did it as I couldn't see. It was a WR on the football team. I gave some payback with an nice elbow to the throat during a rebound.

Advertisement
Back