All American
Premium
IMG_4825.jpg

[TWEET]877914215289241601[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 46479

When I look at this picture, I just see a Big Boy that looks like he would be a monster a DT!! BUT I'm not knocking the chance of having him on the OL as well.. I just see this kid, being a bully at DT!!

You can tell what position hes best at just by the picture, huh?

It's just something about his look that says "I'm a beast at DT".. The big guy just has that look of a beast!!

I like the raw materials. Are the maxpreps measurables accurate? 6'4" 320? ... From the workout, I think his biggest challenge will be conditioning and avoiding putting on bad weight. He has great natural foot speed for his size. But I could him tell he was tiring out as he ran the footwork drills in the video. If he can improve his energy levels through S&C, he can be a force.

Advertisement
I like the raw materials. Are the maxpreps measurables accurate? 6'4" 320? ... From the workout, I think his biggest challenge will be conditioning and avoiding putting on bad weight. He has great natural foot speed for his size. But I could him tell he was tiring out as he ran the footwork drills in the video. If he can improve his energy levels through S&C, he can be a force.

He's at 340 now but his OL coach wants him to drop about 20 before the season.

Advertisement

He's at 340 now but his OL coach wants him to drop about 20 before the season.

Sorry if you mentioned this already but can you let us know why he wanted to leave BTW? Seems odd. Was this a situation where he wanted to play with childhood friends in the neighborhood or did he move? Miami High isnt known for being a football powerhouse..

Advertisement
Back