Video: Canes OL commit Donaldson against Norland

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Hurricanes offensive line commit Navaughn Donaldson (Miami Central) is arguably the most important recruit of the cycle for Mark Richt and his staff. Donaldson has been a walking highlight clip this season, which is saying something for his position. The clips below are from Central's game against Norland last Friday.

[VINE]5nAq6PV7Y2Z[/VINE]

[VINE]5nAbq7gBiqx[/VINE]

[VINE]5nAbULMUMlZ[/VINE]

[VINE]5nAhQ6AD76P[/VINE]

[VINE]5nAMnP676ZF[/VINE]

Advertisement
Miami Central Alum '11. I was at he game and this guy is as advertised. He was a huge Man among some boys. Was literally a two legged wrecking ball. Also another little Central note, I see why Coack Kool would like Owen Carney the DE. He is a effort pass rusher, I'm talking every play. Forced Norland QB on a lot of bad passes and 1 pick from what I say. Keep Donaldson and grabbing Carney would be something to keep Central pipeline going.

Advertisement
That goal line play is absurd. Every d lineman was pushed into the endzone. Back could have just walked straight forward for a score.

Advertisement
Do you think he starts at RG or pushes out a tackle

I see
LT Darling G Brown Telfort
LG McDermott Milo Dykstra
C Linder
RG Donaldson Gaithier
RT Odogwu St Louis Hillery

Loftus Knighton Mahoney Jones and T Johnson not helping

Need another G/C prospect

[MENTION=4857]Cat5[/MENTION]. I like Carney as well, he seems to me that 6'2" or 6'3" DE with solid build that can hold the point and rush with speed. Plus he has that dog in him. If we can add Telfort as the other SoFl OL then that will be a huge statement to locking down SoFl.

Telfort-Donaldson would be a good base to start back this line...Donaldson is real athletic..on par or even better than Darling at the same age...

Advertisement
[MENTION=4857]Cat5[/MENTION]. I like Carney as well, he seems to me that 6'2" or 6'3" DE with solid build that can hold the point and rush with speed. Plus he has that dog in him. If we can add Telfort as the other SoFl OL then that will be a huge statement to locking down SoFl.
Sign him the **** up

Why this kid isn't a 5 Star is a mystery

Does it really matter?
I mean, 5 years from now, if he is as good as expected and is with some NFL club,
do you think he is going to be upset that he never got that 5th star from some fat dweeb
who runs a recruiting service?

Does it really matter?
I mean, 5 years from now, if he is as good as expected and is with some NFL club,
do you think he is going to be upset that he never got that 5th star from some fat dweeb

there are nfl players still ****ed that they didn't get drafted after being in the league for 6 years. so, yea, its possible.

Advertisement
3rd and 5th clips are legit. getting to the second level in a hurry with elite power, just brute strength. thanks for the tape.

Does it really matter?

there are nfl players still ****ed that they didn't get drafted after being in the league for 6 years. so, yea, its possible.

That does not make sense.
Getting drafted by a professional league, with potentially long-term financial implications involved vs being rated by some
schmucks who following, calling and texting teenage boys when he is not rating them are Apples and Oranges, don't you think?
Especially considering where one is drafted is determined by real football people (ie., scouts, coaches, GMs) whereas
high school ratings and college coach evaluatons are different animals.

Advertisement
Back