Video: Brian Hightower talks Miami visit with CanesInSight

View as article
Advertisement
IMG_3628.jpg
IMG_3630.GIF
IMG_3625.jpgIMG_3629.jpg

No more trips scheduled before decision date of June 20th?

This coupled with Dee's post last night... I know y'all trying to be conservative and not count anyone in until we sign them, and I agree, but y'all gotta feel the hype in the air right now

These kids are killin to play for this U again, and man, that **** feels good

He seemed complete disinterested, but then says he is not taking any more visits.

He was looking at something or most likely someone on his right. Didn't seem to want to be doing the interview and talking about it. Probably noticed some of the good U a$$

Yeah he seemed to not want to do the interview but no visits until your decision? You know where you want to go and if he continues to praise us heavy there will be no doubt that he's our guy

Advertisement
He know where he's going imo, no visits planned but a commitment date in 3 months and spoke highly of miami once again? CANE

You know the recruiting game though, there will be visits let's be serious.

Miami is in a very good spot regardless. You can be pessimistic if you want to but I'm for sure not about this situation:..

I'm not being pessimistic I'm being realistic. A kid not going make a visit for three more months? Yeah okay.

He is a California kid and some here complain about him wearing a UCLA shirt that he probably got long time ago. Unless you want him to tell Pete "hold on let me change my shirt first before you roll your cameral"? SMH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back