Video: 2018 WRs Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins with CanesInSight

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2018 Southridge receivers Mark Pope and Daquris Wiggins speak with CanesInSight about their recruitments. Wiggins is already committed to the Hurricanes and Pope is considered one of the elite players in the country.

[CIS]19992[/CIS]

Advertisement
Great work Pete. For this class, do you have any idea on who are the silent commits that the coaches are talking about?

I think it's McFarland and Pouncey. He said a couple so don't think it is in 4-5 range

Advertisement
All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.

Advertisement
More video interviews coming over the next few weeks. Ton of content with all of these 7-on-7 tryouts and other off-season stuff

All you guys hating on Dugans, look at the way Pope's face lit up when Pete asked him to talk about Coach Dugans, this is a guy we should be thankful to have on the staff.

Have you recently migrated here from canesport by chance?

Dee Wiggins is a really good kid, absolutely loves Miami, **** good WR too...

Advertisement

No I just think he coached the WR well this year and I am optimistic about our finish to the 2017 WR class. Also Dugans is Deejay Dallas's main recruiter and Deejay loves him...

Advertisement
Great work Pete. For this class, do you have any idea on who are the silent commits that the coaches are talking about?

If he did know and then let it out on this board, Pete's sawce would probably be ****ed, don't you think?

How hard is it to ask smart questions?

Should be able to clean up at WR in 2018 -

Mark Pope
Dee Wiggins
Corey Gammage
Xavier Williams
Kevin Austin
Jatavious Harris (GA)
Bryson Jackson (TX)

No I just think he coached the WR well this year and I am optimistic about our finish to the 2017 WR class. Also Dugans is Deejay Dallas's main recruiter and Deejay loves him...

He's coached well just like Rumph has but they haven't really set the world on fire in recruiting....to say the least.

Advertisement
Back