Video : 2014 Signing Day Teaser

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;6HgpxMnVY78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6HgpxMnVY78[/video]

Advertisement
we have to have a silent or two. he is way to excited lately. Funny thing that will drive people nuts, is he recently started following ermon lane and ermon recently has been following chad and demetrius jackson

we have to have a silent or two. he is way to excited lately. Funny thing that will drive people nuts, is he recently started following ermon lane and ermon recently has been following chad and demetrius jackson

Trust The Twitter Follow

Ermon ain't coming to Miami. I don't understand how this concept hasn't hit people yet.

But I do think the staff may have a silent or two. And no....it isn't TV.

Advertisement

Who is he?

Advertisement
Ermon ain't coming to Miami. I don't understand how this concept hasn't hit people yet.

But I do think the staff may have a silent or two. And no....it isn't TV.

never said he was. its clear he is all fsu. my point was people will see the activity and start up again.

Advertisement
Based solely on the sentiment on these boards, here is my 2014 Signing Day teaser...

88.gif

Very nice video.

One strange thing though...

I didn't see any sleepers in there. No 2 star kids or under the radar recruits. Nobody we Plan B or Plan C'd. So strange.

Advertisement

Who is he?
coley, tweeted the video.
Ok thanks. I hope with all the tweets he's been putting out he's got something up his sleeve Becuz if not it's gonna be another POS signing day.

Very nice video.

One strange thing though...

I didn't see any sleepers in there. No 2 star kids or under the radar recruits. Nobody we Plan B or Plan C'd. So strange.

all our underground ballers got moved to Marshall or ended up laying in a bed of cocaine.

players gonna make plays, golden is right we were not there yet but he has been reloading the U the future is bright we have a great 2014 class as it stands regardless its only gonna get better coming from where the program was rock bottom

Advertisement
Back