Victor Burley

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Mario doing work.
48221925-04D0-4518-88F6-ED665E95E770.jpeg

Advertisement
One of my best friends coaches this kid. I been on his *** about Miami, lol. Manny and Co was looking in on him, but he apparently wasn’t taking us seriously, 🤣. He hadn’t heard from Mario and staff as of last week. Then all of a sudden… We started calling him late last week. Must’ve really heard something he liked. I will keep you guys up to date, if I hear anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my best friends coaches this kid. I been on his *** about Miami, lol. Manny and Co was looking in on him, but he apparently wasn’t taking us seriously, 🤣. He hadn’t heard from Mario and staff as of last week. Then all of a sudden… We started calling him late last week. Must’ve really heard something he liked. I will keep you guys up to date, if I hear anything.
From my hometown Warner Robins, some great athletes have came out of that town.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So in other words….

If he don’t commit, we know who to blame. Lmao

😂🤣😂 No don’t blame me. I like to think that I’m keeping the little hope we got, alive with this one. I don’t coach him, but I’m passing the Cane gospel thru an external source …the only gator fan that I can actually stomach being around..

So we’re relying on a Gayturd? Let us pray. 🙏

Advertisement
Back