VHS Conversion (1999 Season Highlights)

ItsAUThing.com

Following 'The U' since '82—covering it since '96.
Found some more old VHS tapes in the garage and converted this highlight tape to .m4v for anyone looking to kill some off-season time:

Some others that I've uploaded over the years (based on positive response to this thread):

Last edited:
Advertisement
artworks-000225721879-s3en44-t500x500.jpg

.... here's some baseball for anyone who wants to reminisce about what it was like to actually have a top-ranked program, who rolled through the post-season 9-0, before beating arch-rival Florida State for a natty.
Miami went 6-1 against Florida State that season, dropping the opener in Trailerhassee, before winning the next two and sweeping the Noles at Mark Light the following weekend—five of those seven games decided by one-run, including the natty.

Nice nostalgia there. Somewhere I have both of those VHS teams. And the VHS NC box set with 83-91.

Advertisement
.... here's some baseball for anyone who wants to reminisce about what it was like to actually have a top-ranked program, who rolled through the post-season 9-0, before beating arch-rival Florida State for a natty.
Miami went 6-1 against Florida State that season, dropping the opener in Trailerhassee, before winning the next two and sweeping the Noles at Mark Light the following weekend—five of those seven games decided by one-run, including the natty.

I was in Omaha for a week in 99...was able to watch us win Natty #3...

Thanks for this video OP. That 99' team would've won 10-11 games if a few more breaks went our way. And Kelly & Moss were magic on those long fades.

Advertisement
Bad spot vs Penn St cost us a 10th win. But we Destroyed the #1 Offense in America (GT) in the Bwl game...primarily because of Nate Webster playing out of his mind.
It was inevitable that he was leaving for the NFL but I was praying that whole game. Please come back. Please come back.

Found some more old VHS tapes in the garage and converted this highlight tape to .m4v for anyone looking to kill some off-season time:

I'm currently enjoying another cold.

I have something to watch for this week. Highly appreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was inevitable that he was leaving for the NFL but I was praying that whole game. Please come back. Please come back.

He tried to come back, too. Faxed his paperwork and then tried to undo it and was forced to go pro—couldn't come back. Something to that effect.

He tried to come back, too. Faxed his paperwork and then tried to undo it and was forced to go pro—couldn't come back. Something to that effect.
I personally begged him to come back....Baddest MFer on a team full of Bad MFers. Practiced like it was a NC everyday.

Can someone who has seen practice recently speak on the differences seen there versus what the ‘99 video shows (admittedly just clips). My goodness, the suddenness of the skill position guys and the violence of simple drills just jumps out. I don’t get a chance to review current practice videos and just was wondering about the comparison.

Advertisement
Back