VH3

Advertisement
Why doesn't that $urpri$e me. Growing up every SF kid I knew told me how much they wished they played ball in the middle of nowhere with a team that has not won anything meaningful since they've been alive -lolz.

Clemson might be in the middle of nowhere. However, if you play football threre you get treated somewhat like a god(Srs). Some of my old travel ball teammates play/played baseball there, and the football players get away with alot, and get alot of extra benefits. Especially the stars(Sammy Watkins, Tajh Boyd etc...).

Advertisement
was at notre dame a couple days ago. looks like hes really making his rounds.

Clemson might be in the middle of nowhere. However, if you play football threre you get treated somewhat like a god(Srs). Some of my old travel ball teammates play/played baseball there, and the football players get away with alot, and get alot of extra benefits. Especially the stars(Sammy Watkins, Tajh Boyd etc...).

It is definitely "country", but its a beautiful town that has a lot to do, including smoking coeds who worship football players. Taking a game in at Clemson is quite a spectacle.

Advertisement
Why doesn't that $urpri$e me. Growing up every SF kid I knew told me how much they wished they played ball in the middle of nowhere with a team that has not won anything meaningful since they've been alive -lolz.

You really think Clemson is going to offer money to a kid who's dad coaches for a NCAA Div 1 school money and then that that kid would accept it? I believe Clemson has some shady things going on, but I find it hard to believe they would take the chance of trying to buy the kid and that the kid would accept considering not only what they and the kid would have on the line, but also his dad.

Homer Jordan would like a word with you. Just ribbing you Cane. I've actually visited Clemson and it is indeed a college sports town, but you will NEVER just happen upon Clemson. The only way to get there is by serious intent. In the middle of nowhere. The people there love their tigers like nothing else though. Still don't see why a kid from SF with options would go there, but that's me.

Advertisement
We have been striking out on DB's bad the last 5 or 6 years barring last year. A guy like this we NEED.

Advertisement
About the ND visit VH said something along the lines of "My dad is more excited about this offer than I am, he is calling all his friends" and he might be the one of the only players Clem$on can reasonably give $$$ to. The kid of a coach at another team. A job for Dad, that's another story

We have been striking out on DB's bad the last 5 or 6 years barring last year. A guy like this we NEED.

Brandon Harris, Ray Ray,VT,DVD,Ryan Hill,Jo Jo Nicolas,Brandon McGee all 4 and 5 star recruits when they came out. We landed them but some of them minus DVD (SR year) Brandon Harris 1st team ALL ACC Ryan Hill (sr year) underachived to say the least.

Advertisement
Back