very quick Q- who get ejected?

TwoZero

Sophomore
or rather, did someone get ejected?

i was at the game and heard something about an ejection. the ref was hard to hear in what he said so i have no clue what was going on.

i believe it was in the first quarter.

anyone know what that was about?

Advertisement

i was at the game and heard something about an ejection. the ref was hard to hear in what he said so i have no clue what was going on.

The only announcement I heard came when the ref said that the replay booth was down. He then came back about 10 minutes later when it was back up.

The only announcement I heard came when the ref said that the replay booth was down. He then came back about 10 minutes later when it was back up.

did the ref mention something about an ejection there? like, "we cannot review rejections because the replay booth is down" or something of the sort?

i definitely heard something about an ejection (or perhaps just the word itself) but i also heard that announcement much later about the replay booth being back up.

No he said the replays were suspended for the time being, not sure why though must have been a technical difficulty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back