Very close to rock bottom

jackedaround

Junior
Gentlemen it can't get much worse than this. It is almost over. The bottom might be losing to UVA, if not it will be losing to GTech. We are almost there. 5-7 or 4-8. It is coming but what can we do? Nothing. Hopefully it rids the programs of bad coaching hires and bad players.

It won't turn around quickly but perhaps it will be the necessary evil. As far as improving over last season.....

Its Over GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess it depends on how we define rock bottom. This about the 10th rock bottom we have experienced in 15 years. Only difference between then and now is we all thought it would get better eventually. I don't know if I feel as deflated as I did after the OB send off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was right. This loss may indeed be rock bottom but I have a sneaking suspicion that even Mario can manage to find a worse loss than this still. So, we are close to rock bottom but incredibly, I don’t think we’re there yet. GT may be rock bottom.

Gentlemen it can't get much worse than this. It is almost over. The bottom might be losing to UVA, if not it will be losing to GTech. We are almost there. 5-7 or 4-8. It is coming but what can we do? Nothing. Hopefully it rids the programs of bad coaching hires and bad players.

It won't turn around quickly but perhaps it will be the necessary evil. As far as improving over last season.....

Its Over GIF
If you don't know we're at "rock bottom" you might be part of the problem.

Advertisement
Back