2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 3* WR from Orlando Evans

Advertisement
Ohio State is annoying already with a couple receivers being linked to them. As for Florida they are a disaster so I can see him going out of state if that’s what he wants

— WR Vernell Brown III: His Saturday night performance was one of the best I’ve seen on the 7-on-7 circuit in a long time. I told Brown that night that he looked like an Amon-Ra St. Brown clone. They are so similar in their abilities to get open, create separation, attack the ball in the air, play physical, and rack up touchdowns with ease. It was more of the same on Sunday. He’s a playmaker in every sense of the word. The class of 2025 talent also contributed on defense and made multiple plays as well.

Advertisement
From his interview with ON3:

Miami is still a top contender thanks to a strong relationship with receivers coach Kevin Beard and head coach Mario Cristobal, both of whom impressed him on his Saturday visit

“(The practice) was really good,” Brown said. “I loved everything about it. The practice was extremely high-tempo, not a lot of standing around. High competition, a lot of players going back and forth. I loved the competition and the way they flew around.”

Brown has stated the Hurricanes are still a strong contender and does not believe any schools have significantly separated themselves from the pack.

“They’ll definitely get an OV out of me for sure,” Brown said. “They’re just being genuine and intentional about the process.

Advertisement
Daddy says it’s his decision..we will see

Hopefully he is a Cane…hard to beat the turds

With his dad,grandpa and uncle playing for them

Kid been electric from day one very well coached

Extremely disciplined hard worker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State has been the team generating the most buzz in his recruitment as of late, but Florida State is another that he's mentioned being high on. Florida and Miami are two others high on his list as well. Those four are the most likely candidates to get official visits this summer, with Ohio State (May 31) and Florida State (June 21) already booked. Brown has wanted to get through his stretch of spring visits before sitting down to iron out his official visit schedule, but the date we've heard to watch for his extended stay in Gainesville is the weekend of June 7.

From the Gator. Nothing officially set yet but seems like Miami will be June 14th.

1713125940126.png

Advertisement
Back