Venzell Boulware and the turnover purse

Not sure why this is getting downvoted. I thought people would learn their lesson after all the smack we talked before LSU.

Huge difference. This is a rivalry game. Its not a coincidence hes got Willis, JJohnson, Gauthier and Homer as the team captains for the coin toss. 4 of the toughest guys on the team. Richt is setting the tone.

Advertisement
Murray was talking trash during an interview today...

Before heading to practice, Murray ribbed the ‘Canes a bit when he was asked if he was ever recruited by them.

“Yeah, I think so.”

When asked if he considered going there.

“Nah,” Murray said. “I went there and saw their dorms and I said, nah, I know I’m not going here.”

Before heading to practice, Murray ribbed the ‘Canes a bit when he was asked if he was ever recruited by them.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Nah,” Murray said. “I went there and saw their dorms and I said, nah, I know I’m not going here.”
That makes him sound like a ***** tbh

“Yeah, I think so.”

Richt talked about this when they revealed the new ones being built.. said they wouldn't really show recruits the dorms and coaches would tell recruits to request to see them.. lol

New ones will take that away tho.. last few years have taken away alot of ammo for rivals.. hard rock upgrades, ipf, new dorms, etc.

How can they be mad when Boulware said the same thing that EVERY OTHER NON-F$U-FAN HUMAN BEING has already said?

Not true.

Gators and their fans :love-heart: :love-heart: :love-heart: the turnover purse.

0912-GQ-FETE01.01.jpg

Advertisement
scary *** fans lol smh 🤦‍♂️.

I loved It!! Fck that *** *** purse and I’m glad this team is talking **** about it.

Richt talked about this when they revealed the new ones being built.. said they wouldn't really show recruits the dorms and coaches would tell recruits to request to see them.. lol

New ones will take that away tho.. last few years have taken away alot of ammo for rivals.. hard rock upgrades, ipf, new dorms, etc.

Richt did mention that. Now it's going to be first class. I'm curious if the kid even had an offer in the first place.

“Yeah, I think so.”

Murray better worry about his dog 💩 blocking and why the went from running w the ones to the two's 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Not sure why this is getting downvoted. I thought people would learn their lesson after all the smack we talked before LSU.

Yep, We've talked a lot of smack over the last 15 years and it almost always blows up in our face.

Advertisement
Will they ever learn?

Why don't you learn to love some pu$$y a$$ team instead of the Hurricanes. It's fsu week, trash is all we talk. Every year. I don't care if they were #1 and we were #130, I'd still love it when our players call them out.

Fck them.

And fck you if you really don't get that.

I beg to differ.......... I think that we're going to come out and fumble the ball on purpose just to see the purse

We should fumble the opening play because,
1. we want to see them have to wear the purse
and
2. we don't give a fck, we'll beat their *** anyway.

Advertisement
Why don't you learn to love some pu$$y a$$ team instead of the Hurricanes. It's fsu week, trash is all we talk. Every year. I don't care if they were #1 and we were #130, I'd still love it when our players call them out.

Fck them.

Doesnt the AARP recommend fiber?

Fck them.

1qqjMu0EX5uRG.gif

Advertisement
Back