Venzel Boulware Career Highlights - 2 Plays

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
Just watching some tape and my jaw dropped at number 50. I scrambled only to to find out it was VB.

(Plays below. Link immediately skips to given plays)

1st play - VB demolished a Virginia Tech Corner on a screen designed for Travis Homer. VB was MOVING! Aint gonna lie, shnit was beautiful. Peek the goring he did at the end.

2nd play - VB kicks out a Nose Tackle perfectly for a big Homer gain.

TLDR: He came. He made a couple of good plays. He gone.

If he is drafted and does well, his college will read: Miami Hurricanes. That's all I care about.

Advertisement
Wish he played more last year over the likes of Mahoney and Jahair Jones smfh... But it was an incredibly bad decision by him to come out to the draft this year imo

Absolutely. I'm so jealous watching NC State's Center kill it at the combine in strength/speed drills. But ours had some pretty good hair : |

NFLU BRO..... foh, dude was here for a cup of coffee and all you care about is that it says Univ of Miami? Fake fan

Advertisement
Just watching some tape and my jaw dropped at number 50. I scrambled only to to find out it was VB.

(Plays below. Link immediately skips to given plays)

1st play - VB demolished a Virginia Tech Corner on a screen designed for Travis Homer. VB was MOVING! Aint gonna lie, shnit was beautiful. Peek the goring he did at the end.

2nd play - VB kicks out a Nose Tackle perfectly for a big Homer gain.

TLDR: He came. He made a couple of good plays. He gone.

If he is drafted and does well, his college will read: Miami Hurricanes. That's all I care about.

The kid is not going to get drafted.

best case scenario for him is making an xfl team. and that's even a stretch. He's definitely not good enough for the aaf and cfl, let alone an nfl practice squad.

Advertisement
St. Louis might make a practice squad.

Gauthier, Manhoney, Boulware, Milo, Jones will be substitute teaching back home in no time.
Not trying to be a **** here. I know Milo, Jones, Mahoney were brutal but I don’t think they’ll be substitute teaching anywhere. An education from the University of Miami gets you a ****load of opportunities.

Not trying to be a **** here. I know Milo, Jones, Mahoney were brutal but I don’t think they’ll be substitute teaching anywhere. An education from the University of Miami gets you a ****load of opportunities.
Most college athletes in all sports have opportunities. Prospective employers know that it takes hard work,training, and dedication especially to get to D1, and those are attractive traits for employment. And yeah, a degree from UM is a plus.🙌🏿

Then why was Antonio Coley substitute teaching at my HS back in the late 90s?

Advertisement
Substitute teaching is the first job out of college for tons of recent grads. Nothing wrong with it. Wasn't meant as a slight to subs. They let you get away with stuff. My point is that all of our departed OL from 2018 except St. Louis will be going pro in something other than athletics, as the commercial says.

Advertisement
Then why was Antonio Coley substitute teaching at my HS back in the late 90s?
Wtf, nothing has. 100% success. And who is to say that subbing is not an opportunity. Walk a mile in my shoes, subbing opened a door to full time teaching and coaching, where I used my B. Ed from the U to step up and out. Which gave me more opportunities. So next time y’all look down your nose st substitute teaching, I’ll say again, WALK A ***KING MILE IN MY ***KING SHOES. Life is good.🙌🏿

Can anyone blame the kid for leaving? He sat behind Mahoney and Jones lol like wtf Searles. He should have came back to school but his first year was a mess due to the offensive line coach playing favorites.

Advertisement
Back