Venting on the state of our program

zipcode

Redshirt Freshman
I started following this program back in the mid 60’s when we had Rick Barry. My dad took me to several games at the Miami Beach Convention Hall, the MB Auditorium, Dade North and the Dinner Key Auditorium. We were there when Willie Allen dunked (dunking was not allowed then) during a blow out loss to Jacksonville, when they had Artis Gilmore. I used to listen to all the games on the radio. I was very sad when we shut the program down.

Having said that, I would rather see us shut the program down again, than to let Larranaga coach next year. This disaster has to stop.

Advertisement
I started following this program back in the mid 60’s when we had Rick Barry. My dad took me to several games at the Miami Beach Convention Hall, the MB Auditorium, Dade North and the Dinner Key Auditorium. We were there when Willie Allen dunked (dunking was not allowed then) during a blow out loss to Jacksonville, when they had Artis Gilmore. I used to listen to all the games on the radio. I was very sad when we shut the program down.

Having said that, I would rather see us shut the program down again, than to let Larranaga coach next year. This disaster has to stop.

Things will get better when someone throws the tranny ***** off the BUC and he lands on David Epstein and the rest of the POS BOTs on the concrete.

Advertisement
Hard to see how coach L is back unless the buyout is prohibitive.
1613873407302.jpeg

Flake ain’t firing coach L, only hope is he retires

And then what? You want Blake involved in the decision to hire the next HC? Blake is a dipchit. The guy consistently fails and is unemployable but somehow here, maybe because he is the perfect puppet, he sticks around. Maybe because nobody cares here and we run the athletic department with apathy and zero accountability.

He is part of the team that went with zero coaching search and instead decided to pay $4MM to Temple for the rights to promote a DC from a failed regime.

Blake and his Puppet Masters are the reasons we’re in this mess. The process has been broken for a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back