Vegas Odds on the QB Battle

Advertisement
Advertisement
any one of those bets is a good bet, I wonder where you can make that bet I dont see anything on my site

any one of those bets is a good bet, I wonder where you can make that bet I dont see anything on my site
Generally Tomahawk Nation is a poor source for betting on Miami position battles.

These early off shore lines have super low maximums and don't mean much. They're basically just like gambling's form of clickbait. Having said that, from a general sense, Vegas knows a whole lot more than most people realize.

Idk about that. I think that's true for stuff there's a lot of money in and there's an incentivize to put a microscope to. The QB battle at Miami is not one of those things, like you said it's basically their click bait. Not quality journalism.

When it comes to something like that, our (not special) fans who are glued to this board and other sources every day almost surely know more than your average vegas better.

Advertisement
Idk about that. I think that's true for stuff there's a lot of money in and there's an incentivize to put a microscope to. The QB battle at Miami is not one of those things, like you said it's basically their click bait. Not quality journalism.

When it comes to something like that, our (not special) fans who are glued to this board and other sources every day almost surely know more than your average vegas better.

The standards on this board are unreasonably high. Those odds are very reasonable. No, Vegas doesn't know who is going to win. Neither does anyone on this board.

If you polled CIS posters on who is going to win our QB competition, the results would look almost identical to those odds.

Advertisement

Agree re these click bait offshore props like the Miami QB one. I was talking about Vegas generally. And, yes, you'd be amazed just how accurate Vegas gets it on a regular basis (the line setters, not the gamblers themselves). It ain't due to luck!

Vegas has it all wrong our next starting qb is the stocker/door greeter/cashier at your local walmart.

If you’re betting on starting QB races you need to check yourself into a gambling rehab facility.

Immediately.

Advertisement
If you’re betting on starting QB races you need to check yourself into a gambling rehab facility.

Immediately.
One of the bets you can make on your favorite team where it doesnt affect you emotionally. the best kind of bets IMO. I just cant find anywhere online to make it.. If OP can help me out please do

Advertisement
Back