Vegas Insider.com pick Miami to beat FSU this year!

1.gif

Advertisement
That dude doesnt follow recruiting I bet or hes dbc's uncle.

But he does do this for a living.
He and his family eat because of his skills as a handicapper.

You haters are incredible. You are so blind in your hate that you have to denigrate anything positive.

Going to be a tough year for the haters. A lot of you might have to swallow a **** and accept that the coaches know much more about recruiting and coaching than you do.

Difference is im not a hater n i hope I do eat a ****, the coaches do know more than me but at the end of the day they have 2 make believe with results. Even if its negative its still my opinion, yea but keep calling fans that dont agree with us beating fsu haters. Use r the fans that all radio hosts talk about that cant see the truth because your love has made ublind, n if we do beat fsu none of what I believe n say will matter because I want UM to win....use mistake opinions 4 hate n its not.

Oklahoma State, Clemson, ND, Miami, and Florida could all put an L on FSU'S récord.

You all are acting like Fisher has built a powerhouse like Saban has at Bama. He hasn't. While still a top 10 team next years FSU team will not be as good as last years plus their schedule looks to be harder.
FSU loses 2 games next season.

I don't necessarily agree that next year's FSU team will assuredly be worse.

We said the same thing after the 2012 season when they lost a school record 11 to the NFL Draft. The reloaded with talent from past recruiting classes last year and won the whole thing. Fisher isn't in the same conversation as Saban, but he's applying the same formula that got Saban to where he is.

The fact Winston returns gives me no hope we beat them next year.

They're better and deeper on both sides of the ball, have better in-game coaches, and the best player in college football at the most critical position. Anyone betting on us winning this game is nuts.

Oklahoma State, Clemson, ND, Miami, and Florida could all put an L on FSU'S récord.

You all are acting like Fisher has built a powerhouse like Saban has at Bama. He hasn't. While still a top 10 team next years FSU team will not be as good as last years plus their schedule looks to be harder.
FSU loses 2 games next season.

I don't necessarily agree that next year's FSU team will assuredly be worse.

We said the same thing after the 2012 season when they lost a school record 11 to the NFL Draft. The reloaded with talent from past recruiting classes last year and won the whole thing. Fisher isn't in the same conversation as Saban, but he's applying the same formula that got Saban to where he is.

The fact Winston returns gives me no hope we beat them next year.

They're better and deeper on both sides of the ball, have better in-game coaches, and the best player in college football at the most critical position. Anyone betting on us winning this game is nuts.

I wouldn't bet on it either, but this team has the talent to pull off that win.

Advertisement
I don't trust the coaches and especially don't trust the DC....LETS HOPE WE CAN RIDE DUKE TO A FSU WIN..... lol

Advertisement
Back