NFL Vegas baby!!! Vvvveeegggaasss!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think u need to go back & recheck that footage sir. Dude was behind him, there was literally no angle, & he was pulling away until he slowed down & inexplicably went backwards.

If you didn’t know he was gambling on games, you’d see that and think nothing of it. It wasn’t ultra overt by any means.

And logically, it doesn’t make sense for him to make a fairly tough catch and then accelerate past two guys if he’s trying to throw a game. He could’ve simply dropped the pass.

Just my opinion.

If you didn’t know he was gambling on games, you’d see that and think nothing of it. It wasn’t ultra overt by any means.

And logically, it doesn’t make sense for him to make a fairly tough catch and then accelerate past two guys if he’s trying to throw a game. He could’ve simply dropped the pass.

Just my opinion.

Lol; absolutely not. I promise u I’m not that dude. I guarantee if I saw this live, I would’ve said “what is blood doing?!!? On my mama, that looked hella suspicious & questionable.” The facts of him gambling would’ve just put the nail in my theory.

And u don’t know the details of his gambling. Gambling is not just over/under or wins/losses. Blood could’ve betted on himself regarding receptions, yards, TDs in a game, etc. You can’t just blindly or naively think a bet was simply who would win. All we know is he bet on Falcon games.

Edit: After reading the story, it appears his personal bets actually happened when he was away from the team as parlays. However, it also appears more details are being discovered as he wasn’t completely honest w/ the frequency or amount he bet.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Someone should go and look at the major sports books and see what the over/under yards/TDs/etc. were for him on those days. If he was pretty close to the over on all those games then it would be pretty hard to argue that he wasn't gambling on those games. If he was far away from the under than it is probably just confirmation bias.

Lol; absolutely not. I promise u I’m not that dude. I guarantee if I saw this live, I would’ve said “what is blood doing?!!? On my mama, that looked hella suspicious & questionable.” The facts of him gambling would’ve just put the nail in my theory.

And u don’t know the details of his gambling. Gambling is not just over/under or wins/losses. Blood could’ve betted on himself regarding receptions, yards, TDs in a game, etc. You can’t just blindly or naively think a bet was simply who would win. All we know is he bet on Falcon games.

Edit: After reading the story, it appears his personal bets actually happened when he was away from the team as parlays. However, it also appears more details are being discovered as he wasn’t completely honest w/ the frequency or amount he bet.
No one has any idea how much or often he was betting. Just because he got caught that one time, doesn't mean he wasn't having his friends gambling for him and him passing them money under the table. That happens all the time.

Facts!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back