"Variety of Changes" per AD Blake James

Their latest p.r. stunt will only appeal to the true dullards of the fanbase.

The "We Are Making Changes, But We Can't Tell You Exactly What Will Change Because You Aren't A Football Savant And You Just Totally Wouldn't Get It, Ok?" campaign has been my favorite charade by this group of jackasses so far.

This has been hilarious.

"We will not actual know what the law says until after it is passed."

Advertisement
HoIWhSM.jpg

We are making changes but you won't notice, and we aren't telling. Translation means we ain't doing **** and you can sit there and take it.

Advertisement
Guys, there is a multitude of changes going on at Son Life stadium as we speak. However you won't see any of those changes until the season starts.

Advertisement
We are making changes but you won't notice, and we aren't telling. Translation means we ain't doing **** and you can sit there and take it.

I call it the String Along Strategery.

1. Flake & Goldie offer non-specific banalities through their media toadies.

2. Rest of Poodle Press repeats it.

3. Zero changes.

Somehow, this PR is supposed to sell tickets?

Meanwhile, jackbooted ***** try to stifle criticism at basketball games, and public forums.

Somehow, this PR is supposed to sell tickets?

We are watching the administration half-******** make complete ******** of themselves. The ongoing train wreck is an entertaining thing of beauty.

The changes are wrapped in this latest scam that AG is pulling on UM. The info was in a blog dated 1/7/15. We will soon be "America's Team". Of course Dallas hasn't won diddley squat since 1995.

The Miami Hurricanes' head coach -- along with offensive coordinator James Coley -- have spent the past couple days studying how the Dallas Cowboys run their organization from practices to meetings to drills.

The idea: learn how a successful NFL team does it, come home with fresh ideas to implement here for the future, and plot a new course that includes putting a disappointing 6-7 season behind them for good.

"Really since the day we got back from the bowl game the message that I wanted to convey to the team was improving," Golden said by phone Wednesday night. "Not just change for change sake, but to really identify the things we needed to improve and start to plot that course from the head coach's perspective."

Before arriving in Dallas Monday, Golden said he spent every day following the bowl loss to South Carolina in his office in Coral Gables looking at every facet of how things are done at UM. Everything, he said, could end up on the cutting room floor once he's done with his evaluations.

"It's fair to say I'm evaluating every aspect, every part of the program whether that's personnel or staff or off-season programs or how we run summer camp, spring ball, right down to our systems," he said. "I want to make sure we're doing things right. 2014 was unacceptable."

Does that include changing defensive scheme? "Oh sure," Golden said.

Golden already has many changes in mind, but he said he's not sharing any of them with the public until the team hears it first. That will happen when everyone gets back together on Sunday night.

Before arriving in Dallas Monday, Golden said he spent every day following the bowl loss to South Carolina in his office in Coral Gables looking at every facet of how things are done at UM. Everything, he said, could end up on the cutting room floor once he's done with his evaluations.

So in other words every day following the bowl loss until the evaluations was pretty much a waste of ******* time.

A pit of emptiness. A vacuum. Good job Al. For once your propensity to over verbalize has actually brought out some truths. As ugly as they may be.

Why weren't the evaluations the very first thing done?

Advertisement
Been saying it for a while. No coaching changes is a good thing for us long run. It ensures that we suck again next year which should make it impossible for Al to survive with new President. Blake not getting involved can only put him in hot water by not displaying proper leadership as all of these "silent moves" or lack there of are things that both will need to explain to the new President if he/she handles their business properly. Bringing in new assistants could also buy Al more time to "let things play out". In the best interest of the program longterm with the current status it will suck next year but rip the bandaid off faster.

Not to mention you're left with a coaching vacancy to be filled by the current administration and athletic department.

A new president and likely new AD is much more qualified to fill those roles.

The changes are wrapped in this latest scam that AG is pulling on UM. The info was in a blog dated 1/7/15. We will soon be "America's Team". Of course Dallas hasn't won diddley squat since 1995.

The Miami Hurricanes' head coach -- along with offensive coordinator James Coley -- have spent the past couple days studying how the Dallas Cowboys run their organization from practices to meetings to drills.

The idea: learn how a successful NFL team does it, come home with fresh ideas to implement here for the future, and plot a new course that includes putting a disappointing 6-7 season behind them for good.

"Really since the day we got back from the bowl game the message that I wanted to convey to the team was improving," Golden said by phone Wednesday night. "Not just change for change sake, but to really identify the things we needed to improve and start to plot that course from the head coach's perspective."

"It's fair to say I'm evaluating every aspect, every part of the program whether that's personnel or staff or off-season programs or how we run summer camp, spring ball, right down to our systems," he said. "I want to make sure we're doing things right. 2014 was unacceptable."

Does that include changing defensive scheme? "Oh sure," Golden said.

Golden already has many changes in mind, but he said he's not sharing any of them with the public until the team hears it first. That will happen when everyone gets back together on Sunday night.

I'm reading that next years dodgeball games are going to be even more exciting.

Our puppet AD is basically the message board fake insider, who tells you he has some big news but can't tell you what it is. That's how pathetic UM has become.

Advertisement
Uniforms will change.
The once Top10 recruiting class will change.
Number of de-committments will change.
The number on the left in the W / L column changed.
The creativeness of the excuses changed.
The wealth of local talent rushing to get the **** away from Coral Gables remains, unchanged...

#TheEwe

I have no problem with Blake James not forcing Al to make changes to the staff. James' job is to make sure the administrations expectations are explained to Golden, not how to coach the football team. If Golden fails to live up to James' / the University's expectations then he should be fired. As of now, Golden hasn't done that.

I just don't think you can get upset over James not stepping on Golden's toes. However, you have the right to be upset that James / the administration isn't upset about the team's performance or how Golden is leading the team.

Advertisement
Back