"Variety of Changes" per AD Blake James

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
SO, what exactly are these CHANGES that Al Golden is supposedly making?? Is he wearing an Aididas tie? Will there be a new water boy/girl? Will there be different practice times? Will Duke Johnson's mother be making a PUBLIC clarification about her comments to explain exactly what she meant? If not, why not? Signing day is looming. What changes/clarifications is Blake talking about?

Advertisement
Their latest p.r. stunt will only appeal to the true dullards of the fanbase.

The "We Are Making Changes, But We Can't Tell You Exactly What Will Change Because You Aren't A Football Savant And You Just Totally Wouldn't Get It, Ok?" campaign has been my favorite charade by this group of jackasses so far.

This has been hilarious.

OP is totally on-point. Ive been saying this for a while now. As a moderator who frequents multiple Hurricanes message boards, I can say that the fans didn't go totally overboard after any of the losses. The moment Canes fans went ape **** was the moment blake james released a statement saying that not only will al be back, but that any changes to the football team are al's to make. THAT was the moment Canes fans lost their minds. Total lack of leadership by an empty suit.

If you want the fans to stop being so negative and adversely affecting the program, how would you best go about that??? Some options might be:

* Go on the internet and belittle the fans until they stop being angry with the program.

* Get out in the media and beg fans to "pipe down" while saying and doing nothing more.

* Display real leadership by publicly showing empathy for the fans and their frustration by letting them know you hear them loud and clear and reassure them that you're on top of it and will do everything in your power to get the situation rectified.

What has blake james done? What has donna done? What have the senior members of the board of trustees done?

The "We Are Making Changes, But We Can't Tell You Exactly What Will Change Because You Aren't A Football Savant And You Just Totally Wouldn't Get It, Ok?" campaign has been my favorite charade by this group of jackasses so far.

This has been hilarious.

New slogan for 2015:

"BLINDERS NOT BINDERS"

/credit stormbrewing for that one

Last edited:
Advertisement

This has been hilarious.

New slogan for 2015:

"BLINDERS NOT BINDERS"

/credit stormbrewing for that one

YES!!!!
But we have to Add a hashtag to seem official
#Blindersnotbinders

Last edited by a moderator:
*Different breed of grass for the practice field
*New paint for the turf and field goal posts
*Bigger and Shinier pictures of the pillars
*Bunker for the Unity Council
*Weekly process driven trust falls
*New GAs that will understand execution, intensity, finish, engaging, and passion
*Jersey Mike's now on campus, looking to add location at training table

This has been hilarious.
WTH
yes man ,I'm trying this whole ZEN of positivity for 2015
BuT I have to agree.
i-5e65a33dc1e7c57c54d28d98a63b61fb-Zen04.jpg

Advertisement
OP is totally on-point. Ive been saying this for a while now. As a moderator who frequents multiple Hurricanes message boards, I can say that the fans didn't go totally overboard after any of the losses. The moment Canes fans went ape **** was the moment blake james released a statement saying that not only will al be back, but that any changes to the football team are al's to make. THAT was the moment Canes fans lost their minds. Total lack of leadership by an empty suit.

If you want the fans to stop being so negative and adversely affecting the program, how would you best go about that??? Some options might be:

* Go on the internet and belittle the fans until they stop being angry with the program.

* Get out in the media and beg fans to "pipe down" while saying and doing nothing more.

* Display real leadership by publicly showing empathy for the fans and their frustration by letting them know you hear them loud and clear and reassure them that you're on top of it and will do everything in your power to get the situation rectified.

What has blake james done? What has donna done? What have the senior members of the board of trustees done?

What have they done?? NOTHING!!! Out F**k'ing the dog while the College Football equivalent of the Roman Empire collapses at their feet. When asked about it they want credit for making a pile of stones out of an amazing Castle.

I don't see how he last if he insults our intelligence against after publically saying there will be changes....

Been saying it for a while. No coaching changes is a good thing for us long run. It ensures that we suck again next year which should make it impossible for Al to survive with new President. Blake not getting involved can only put him in hot water by not displaying proper leadership as all of these "silent moves" or lack there of are things that both will need to explain to the new President if he/she handles their business properly. Bringing in new assistants could also buy Al more time to "let things play out". In the best interest of the program longterm with the current status it will suck next year but rip the bandaid off faster.

Been saying it for a while. No coaching changes is a good thing for us long run. It ensures that we suck again next year which should make it impossible for Al to survive with new President. Blake not getting involved can only put him in hot water by not displaying proper leadership as all of these "silent moves" or lack there of are things that both will need to explain to the new President if he/she handles their business properly. Bringing in new assistants could also buy Al more time to "let things play out". In the best interest of the program longterm with the current status it will suck next year but rip the bandaid off faster.

This. I don't want to see a cot dammed thing changed if it isn't the HC and AD.

Advertisement
OP is totally on-point. Ive been saying this for a while now. As a moderator who frequents multiple Hurricanes message boards, I can say that the fans didn't go totally overboard after any of the losses. The moment Canes fans went ape **** was the moment blake james released a statement saying that not only will al be back, but that any changes to the football team are al's to make. THAT was the moment Canes fans lost their minds. Total lack of leadership by an empty

Amen U might get a special picture

I told all of U he is going to wait!!! cuz he needs more time cuz he is clueless, after NSD don't be surprised if he don't **** on the new recruits

Seeing this fall apart net season which I think is very likely will damage our recruiting and when we do fire AG we'll need to rebuild that much more. I wish we had fired him this year. Now, it'll be like losing two seasons for the one we'll sacrifice.

Advertisement
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLo7tHDHgOc[/video]

we are all Bo Diddley, and we don't give a **** about Stadt.

Last edited:
Dang GonzoCane, what happened to the young Grace Slick?

Yes kids, the rumor is true, Grace Slick transferred to and graduated from Miami.

Advertisement
Back