Vanderbilt Just Topped McElwain and Grolden

Advertisement
Even I am annoyed with all the GHEY **** pushed in our faces every day. I have to admit that I turn the channel when the ghey scenes on Empire come on

**** is ghey as **** but kind of funny...man this is the stupid **** all ****ing sororities. They're all the same no matter what campus you're on and I appreciate the mockery lol.

This looks exactly like every single sorority recruitment video ever produced.

Hence the joke. Then again, when you have a bunch of guys so desperate to show their masculinity they can't see a parody for what it is, you get this faux outrage. It's a silly video, a parody of something college people have known about for years. And?

Advertisement
So I get how this could be funny to the team and maybe fun. I can't for the life of me see how recruits wouldn't think it was super corny and *****. And while I don't mean to offend, I just don't see how those are qualities that will be attractive to the average teenage football player.

Even I am annoyed with all the GHEY **** pushed in our faces every day. I have to admit that I turn the channel when the ghey scenes on Empire come on
**** makes my skin crawl. I watch that on dvr just so I could FF those scenes...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is outrageous. I shouldn't have to see stuff like that when looking for rate-the-crank threads and descriptions of porsters' matt drills.

You guys realize they're just parodying the typical sorority recruitment videos, right? It's spot-on and ******* hilarious, actually.

Plus, pretty sure it's just a bunch of walk-ons anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back