Van Dyke - on the take

I was watching a clip of Michael Franese explain how he would get players that owe him money to throw games. I immediately taught of TVD

Advertisement
So. Saw a news segment other day about betting. Almost $100 billion in bets and $20 billion or so on prop bets. Do they have prop bets on QB throwing picks??

Whether he is throwing games or not, his whole demeanor sucks. Zero emotion or fire. This is the guy leading our team. We’re undefeated with an average quarterback despite all the coaching shortcomings. What a waste of a year. Van ****’s face should be on every urinal at Hard Rock for the rest of his time here.

His drop off so quickly and randomly seems peculiar, doesn't it? I wonder if a life wallet check bounced.
Something happened. Have a hard time believing a guy that had been playing at a fairly high level for a couple years completely forgot how to play football.

Remember……..there’s alot of money involved in college athletics. Keeping Miami down is in a lot of people’s best interest. That’s just keeping it 💯.

Advertisement
I’m telling you. Something is going on. The random fall down on the sack agains NC State was enough for me. (And the gazillion INTs lately)

I won’t be convinced otherwise.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
He never was as good as some thought he was, his best year when King went down he was throwing to Rambo who caught around 80 passes, Harley who caught around 60 and he also had Mallory here. He's a non athletic QB who stares his receiver down, Rambo made him look better than he ever was.

Advertisement
Yup, he sure can.

He could have played in this one too.
Thought so

So everyone (including the announcers, studio hosts, and former Canes) weren't surprised by the ending with TVD. Yet the coaches couldn't prepare JB?

I don't know man,, I'm fully convinced that CMC is in over his head.

Told my wife I wasn't going to watch this game, but of course, I watched and actually got suckered into believing we might pull it out.

Then I saw the repeated runs into a loaded box and/or the offense going away from what was working s[BGCOLOR=initial]uccessfully.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]Two quotes come to mind..[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]"You are what your record is" - Bill Parcells[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]"Either you're coaching it or allowing it to happen" - Mike Leach[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back