Van Dyke injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruit better and this isn’t an issue.
1693171969175.gif

Advertisement
Wouldn’t mind a run heavy, pound their heads in script to protect that hand and show that we can do it when people expect it. That’s what we are supposed to be turning into, right? No troll. We should be able to win games like this via ground and pound
I do agree with this 100%. Then air it out like mad against tamu until they back off the LOS and start gashing again.

Advertisement
If TVD can't go and they go with JB over Emory......I'll be seriously questioning Mario's long term future here. This could be an opportunity to give Emory valuable real game experience against an opponent we should be able to beat even without TVD. JB has no future at QB here.
Sometimes playing in an actual game as a true freshman is actually not what’s best for a kid’s development.

Advertisement
We playing Mario ball on Friday. 40+ rushing attempts minimum and i am here for it.

Earnestly don’t understand the freak out around the reporting. Does Mario have any obligation to tell the press this directly at any time? Of course not. Do we really expect anyone who makes a living off of reporting learned info to not report it? Like I have a hard time believing that if this was UF instead that the local press wouldn’t in fact report on a minor injury that may impact the first game against ******* Miami of Ohio lol.

Advertisement
I don't want anyone to panic.

Breaking insider intel I'm receiving from my 🔥🔥 sauces (my bikini waxer's brother's gardener's son's 7th grade art teacher...so very solid) is that amputation is being discussed.

No bigs. No one panic. All as right as rain.

QMHoU66sBXqqLqYvGO.gif

Advertisement
It appears to me they used it as an opportunity to find who they can’t trust for when there’s real important information that might need to be withheld for A&M, Clemson, FSU, etc.

Looks like it worked too

They could have just asked us..🤷‍♂️😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back