Valentine -

Golden should have been standing outside this dudes house. Like it was Black Friday at Best Buy. Looking like John Cusack from Say Anything. Playing Baby Come Back

296.gif

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]

Advertisement
What is the best strategy here? Am I correct in thinking that Golden gets one in-home and then the official visit? If that is the case would it be better to call him but hold off on the in-home until after LSU takes their shot?

Funny seeing all the people posting about us paying that actually would put Golden back in his comfort zone of under the cloud again, put me down for $160

Advertisement
I would have been sleeping in this guy's driveway if I was corch. Every good salesman knows that time kills all deals. C'mon Al!

The meeting between Golden/Valentine has not taken place yet but that is expected in the near future. Hurlie Brown, Jethro Franklin, and D'Onofrio have met with him already and a Champagnat coach told me that Miami is expected to come "full force" starting today. Look for the Golden visit to come soon

The ****?

The meeting between Golden/Valentine has not taken place yet but that is expected in the near future. Hurlie Brown, Jethro Franklin, and D'Onofrio have met with him already and a Champagnat coach told me that Miami is expected to come "full force" starting today. Look for the Golden visit to come soon

The ****?

I think that's just a reference to the Dead Period being over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We dont have the Dt's currently for a dcent 3-4 only cat that is a true Dt is Olsen Pierre. Valentine a must

Great...just fuggin great.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back