Valentine state title game highlights

. My only concern is that he stands straight up and his pad level is too high. At the next level he wont get away with just pure size, the low man always wins.

Dude is playing way high. His competition really sucks so its hard to gauge. He can get away with that against bad comp like that but that won't cut it at the next level.

Hard not to play high when you are getting doubled by two hobbits from the vale.

Advertisement
I hope to god he sticks with us and signs here but something seems off about this kid. Not saying he won't be good and I know LSU is after him hard but after watching that vid I feel as if something is just off with this kid. Doesn't look like he moves very well.
Hope he comes and balls the fvck out.

Advertisement
I hope to god he sticks with us and signs here but something seems off about this kid. Not saying he won't be good and I know LSU is after him hard but after watching that vid I feel as if something is just off with this kid. Doesn't look like he moves very well.

Might be moving gingerly because he's trying not to get head butted in the balls.

I hate being a **** about the kid but it looked like he was prancing around out there.

Advertisement
Back