Valentine in-home visit tomorrow

Advertisement
Yet he has OVs set up with other schools. A bit concerned that we are going in this early. Going to be sweating this kid and Kaaya til the end.

Yet he has OVs set up with other schools. A bit concerned that we are going in this early. Going to be sweating this kid and Kaaya til the end.

We will probably use Golden's in-home visit for a later time. Assistants can visit more than once.

It would be an eerie situation if Golden goes in this early.

Advertisement
Oh my bad. For some reason I got it in my head that it was Golden's in home.

Coaches are going up to Palm Bay to meet with his mother. Travonte might not be in attendance because he has a basketball game the next day.

This should be fun. I've been told he lives with Genron.

29.png

Advertisement
Valentine is as important, if not more so than any other recruit we've had in Golden's tenure.

I'm not so worried about Kaaya. I believe the kid is trust worthy. He has helped recruit players, not to mention some receivers here. I don't see him punching out now

i dont understand the issue with people still thinking Kaaya is not fully committed...**** what else does he or his parents need to say or do?

I'm happy to see the staff doing in home visits to current commits (ie Berrios, the Ga kid etc)

Chain this kid up inside his house until signing day.

I have him #1 if I'm ranking our commits right now.

Advertisement
i dont understand the issue with people still thinking Kaaya is not fully committed...**** what else does he or his parents need to say or do?

Drop the "as of right now"/"for now" qualifier that he started tagging onto his statements about being committed to Miami since UCLA/USC interest popped up. I'm not mad or upset about it or anything, I love the kid big-time, but if anyone's upset about Miami fans feeling anxious about it, it really started after he started adding that in interviews.

Drop the "as of right now"/"for now" qualifier that he started tagging onto his statements about being committed to Miami since UCLA/USC interest popped up. I'm not mad or upset about it or anything, I love the kid big-time, but if anyone's upset about Miami fans feeling anxious about it, it really started after he started adding that in interviews.

Kaaya is a smart kid, I'd say the same thing if I was him. You never know what the future holds.

Advertisement
We need real DT and real QBs to get back to who we were. Valentine is a complete must have. Brad is great but we do have Olsen--we have nothing like Valentine on team now. As much as I would hate to lose Brad, if I had to get only one, I want the beast in the middle of the D line.

TV is the most important recruit that we have committed or uncommitted. He is more important than Cook

Advertisement
Back