Valentine, Dixon, Recruiting and LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCane

Freshman
Lowly Arkansas with zero SEC wins dominated 9- 3 LSU for much of their game.

I hope Valentine and Dixon realize what a team Golden's putting together at Miami. Add to that Miami's new football facilities are as good or better than LSU's and I've seen LSU 's. In fact the Miami locker room, training room and medical offices are better and the Miami pools are bigger and state of the art.

These two guys, particularly Valentine, are keys to the recruiting class. They are wanted here in the major international market of Miami. Al Golden and Coley have to be all over these guys and showing lots of love.

Advertisement
It's hard to get these Dlinemen to come when your Dcoordinator is Donofrio and he stays home doing nothing.

It's hard to get these Dlinemen to come when your Dcoordinator is Donofrio and he stays home doing nothing.

As has said many times, take the Donofrio hate to the FOOTBALL board. If you don't like Donofrio thats fine and dandy, but keep it off the recruiting board, where recruits read this stuff. This sh*t is getting old. If you know for a fact that Donofrio is sitting home and not recruiting then please provide your evidence, otherwise quit making stuff up to sound cool.

As has said many times, take the Donofrio hate to the FOOTBALL board. If you don't like Donofrio thats fine and dandy, but keep it off the recruiting board, where recruits read this stuff. This sh*t is getting really f'ing old. If you know for a fact that Donofrio is sitting home and not recruiting then please provide your evidence, otherwise quit making stuff up to sound cool.

fify

This is why we can't have nice things. There will be quicker triggers on the recruiting board going forward.

Advertisement

D'Onofrio is fine, has a good resume and is a good coach but Randy Shannon left him zero talent. I assure you we will win a national championship game before LSU does. Miami has very good facilities and they'll be even better soon.

I assume recruits read this board and your ignorant negative comments hurt Miami, stop it.

I can see this is gonna be a trolling fest. Last post deleted. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back