Valdosta Recruiting

Been trying to tell yall since last summer --

And I'm telling yall again: this place needs to be an OOS priority for us. We can clean up there.
Totally agree. These kids mostly end up at FSU or SEC schools. If UM can keep grabbing 1-2 kids a year from south GA it’s sets us up nicely to push SoFL Kids. It’s a shame Manny hasn’t kept the Duval pipeline going that Hartley had set up too.

Advertisement
Outside of FL Georgia is a geographically easy OOS location to target. I love the talent from Louisiana & Texas but lots of competition to deal with. I think we can do well in Memphis & Nashville areas if we make a more concerted effort there. Bama & Ohio Taint have been cleaning up in the DMV area but a little more attention there wouldn't hurt. We have a good history with west coast Qb's and Arizona has become a hotbed of qb talent we should prioritize more IMO. I'm also thinking if Blevins gets drafted 2nd-3rd round range it can only help us recruiting Bishop Gorman in the future.
Tennessee high school football is garbage

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a lot of canes fans there as well
Great to hear and definitely stand corrected.

Lived about 30 miles south of Valdosta back in the early 80's, so we went there from time to time.

Didn't remember seeing too many Canes, but that was a long time ago

Advertisement
Back