Valdosta Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami should recruit urban football areas. We do better with kids from concrete areas than grass areas. Houston would be great, but you have to get through A&M, LSU, and then Houston to get kids. It is tough.

I've always wanted us to try to get into Memphis. The other area that is always up for grabs is Atlanta. Georgia has never owned it and Tech can't lock it down.

Outside of FL Georgia is a geographically easy OOS location to target. I love the talent from Louisiana & Texas but lots of competition to deal with. I think we can do well in Memphis & Nashville areas if we make a more concerted effort there. Bama & Ohio Taint have been cleaning up in the DMV area but a little more attention there wouldn't hurt. We have a good history with west coast Qb's and Arizona has become a hotbed of qb talent we should prioritize more IMO. I'm also thinking if Blevins gets drafted 2nd-3rd round range it can only help us recruiting Bishop Gorman in the future.

When ppl speak of Louisiana they think LSU of course but that's mainly NOLA and the BR area... When I look around the South Louisiana talent (where the kid Jay Allen is from) LSU is only peeking here for the kids that are highly touted type recruits.. There is a lot of talent in this area for Miami to come check out!!

***Last year 4 area high schools won state and there basically all in a big circle within miles apart***

LSU overlooks a lot of talent in the part of Louisiana trust me, ULL is finally starting to dig in and things are changing quick for them because of it...

Advertisement
Been trying to tell yall since last summer --

And I'm telling yall again: this place needs to be an OOS priority for us. We can clean up there.

Forget all that, let's talk about the tall pretty brunette hostess with the big ole country booty and huge breeding hips that has a relative flat stomach at your Valdosta IHOP, I was so tempted by her I almost asked her for number in front of my lady. She was thicker than Georgia peaches n cream on top of a IHOP 3 stack.

Go Canes

A very small "Metro Area" jam-packed with Bulldogs, Noles and Gators.

We might as well recruit North Dakota
Yall boys really be doing the most with posts sometimes.

An OOS priority, not THE OOS priority.

Def Nole and Dawg territory, but ask yourself if they're there, what does tell you about the quality of football in the area ?

We can get a blue chip prospect from there every cycle if we put in the (small) work in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back