Valdosta H.S. fined & sanctioned. UPDATE: More fun and games....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Georgia high school football is this bad in which boosters are paying money to families for their kids to go to certain high schools, just imagine the amount of cheating and big $$ floating around at UGA.

My Lord!!!!
Georgia doesn’t even do it half as good as Bama. And I have a source inside of UGA’s athletic department

Amazing how the part of the recording in which he says Alabama and Georgia pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to recruits is somehow deemed not credible... But everything else on the tape with regards to Garcia and etc. is credible... Absolutely amazing.
Wish they had a recording of how much Alabama and Georgia contributed $ to fog up the coaches brain about them paying recruits.

Advertisement
If Georgia high school football is this bad in which boosters are paying money to families for their kids to go to certain high schools, just imagine the amount of cheating and big $$ floating around at UGA.

My Lord!!!!
I've heard directly from 3 HS coaches I trust very well & they all to a man have said to me that UGA is the DIRTIEST program in college football when it comes to paying players.

Lots of schools do it, practically all of them, but Kirby Dumbass & his regime are the most egregious recruiting cheaters in the country bar none.

I've even heard they're worse than Bama, Oh St & Clemson. LSU & TAMU are pretty dirty as well, Auburn used get their hands pretty dirty for certain prospects they really wanted, but those other schools pale in comparison to UGA.

Advertisement

My Lord!!!!
Coaches been paying mommas rent and league fees down in south Florida since orange bowl youth league days..

I've heard directly from 3 HS coaches I trust very well & they all to a man have said to me that UGA is the DIRTIEST program in college football when it comes to paying players.

Lots of schools do it, practically all of them, but Kirby Dumbass & his regime are the most egregious recruiting cheaters in the country bar none.

I've even heard they're worse than Bama, Oh St & Clemson. LSU & TAMU are pretty dirty as well, Auburn used get their hands pretty dirty for certain prospects they really wanted, but those other schools pale in comparison to UGA.
That wouldn’t surprise me. NCAA Gotta keep it under wraps tho. There’s wayyyy too much money at stake to believe cheating isn’t going on everywhere. And at the HS in the south it goes on there too. South Florida HS as well. This **** ain’t new. And if all comes out one the only solution will be to pay these players legally. The NCAA is bound to Have a Joseph Valachi rat

Amazing how the part of the recording in which he says Alabama and Georgia pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to recruits is somehow deemed not credible... But everything else on the tape with regards to Garcia and etc. is credible... Absolutely amazing.
Wish they had a recording of how much Alabama and Georgia contributed $ to fog up the coaches brain about them paying recruits.
Well they have evidence. Parents has provided texts and other means of evidence to support the claims Rush said. They paid rent for one player that was staying alone in an apartment. That leaves a paper trail

Nobody will come out and talk about it though. Rush issued affidavits to Bama and UGA saying what he said wasn’t true. It was true but he knows some of these people will literally hurt him or both of his families if he didn’t retract that.

Advertisement
Back