Valdosta H.S. fined & sanctioned. UPDATE: More fun and games....

But Valdosta can hire **** near any HS coach in the Country with what they pay, but they hired Him...why?
Rush talked bad about Valdosta to other coaching candidates. He made them not even want it. It came down to him and another coach. Dosta Board would only hire Rush. That’s who they wanted from the get go. Rush was taped by the former Touchdown Director because he wanted to fire him and replace him with his wife. This ish is like a soap opera.

Advertisement
Did not Gurley and Green play for Richt? Much different era and a reason their big time boosters tired of Mark. So Tennessee cheats, Ole Miss, cheats, LSU cheats, the whole conference cheats, but not UGA? They come out of nowhere and pull in Top 5 classes because Smart is genuine.

UGA's been dirty...here's Paul Johnson alluding to it:

“I get a kick out of when people say they don’t have any players,” Johnson said Monday following the Jackets’ first practice in preparation for the Bulldogs. “Compared to maybe the Pittsburgh Steelers or something. I mean, they’ve got a lot of good players. They’re running around everywhere.”

Johnson would know, given that the Jackets face Georgia annually and recruit many of the players who end up in Athens. He has said on various occasions that Georgia is a school that recruits itself.

“When’s the last time the University of Georgia didn’t have a top-10 recruiting class?” he asked on an AJC podcast . “So Coach (Vince) Dooley was a great recruiter, Ray Goff was a great recruiter, Jim Donnan was a great recruiter, Mark Richt’s a great recruiter. Who was a bad one? Because I don’t remember having a coach when they weren’t top 10.”

But Valdosta can hire **** near any HS coach in the Country with what they pay, but they hired Him...why?
Valdosta was struggling for a minute compared to what Lowndes and Colquitt County were doing. Considering Propst had enormous success with Colquitt in the 2010s and you are desperate to win, it makes sense despite his past.

Lots of jealous coaches and jealous fans of Uga and Bama would not say a thing if there team was on top...Uga suspended two of their all time best Todd Gurley and ac Green after internal investigations revealing just autograph signatures for pay for a relative few dollars...hearsay’s will not even holdup in court.....Kirby is probably the best recruiting head coach in the game and if their position coaches cannot recruit he fires them...folks that know Kirby personally highly respect him for being genuine and very intelligent...only on fan boards do I hear anything negative ...
about him... somebody needs to ask tyrique Stevenson recruited under the nose of Miami ..is he a liar..
Bull Shiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!!!! First of all, the Gurly and AJ Green suspensions were under Mark Richt who it's been said didn't want the dirty money in his program. You can get off your high horse on Kirby not so Smart.

Last edited:
Lots of jealous coaches and jealous fans of Uga and Bama would not say a thing if there team was on top...Uga suspended two of their all time best Todd Gurley and ac Green after internal investigations revealing just autograph signatures for pay for a relative few dollars...hearsay’s will not even holdup in court.....Kirby is probably the best recruiting head coach in the game and if their position coaches cannot recruit he fires them...folks that know Kirby personally highly respect him for being genuine and very intelligent...only on fan boards do I hear anything negative ...
about him... somebody needs to ask tyrique Stevenson recruited under the nose of Miami ..is he a liar..
Spoken like his personal fluffer.

Advertisement

Nothing about Kirby suggests he's a great recruiting head coach. Mark "the Pastor" Richt is pushed out, Kirby Dumb arrives at UGA, and suddenly has the best classes in America including some of the top South Florida kids and other national recruits. That smells worse than my dog's dump after eating a 3-week old dead possum in the woods.

If Georgia high school football is this bad in which boosters are paying money to families for their kids to go to certain high schools, just imagine the amount of cheating and big $$ floating around at UGA.

My Lord!!!!
Georgia is getting bad. A few years back Allatoona High School won Cobb Counties first first state title in football. Found out numerous kids were recruited. Marietta hired a big name coach and they just got dinged a year ago. Football is only second to church in Georgia and that doesn’t apply to Saturdays In the South.

Yeah, I was just about to post this. This is crazy, but apparently... not too crazy for VHS. Reconsidering the coach you just fired for being a cheating, lying, POS. He's the very same cheating, lying, POS, that he's always been. There's an old saying about a leopard not being able to change his spots, that would fit quite nicely here. Good ole Valdosta. "Phucc morals, and high character. Lets win, baby! AT ALL COSTS!!!” Even though you fired a coach that had won a state title like 2 years before this last season, to hire Propst. SMH... WOW!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back