VagTech vs. Canes Hoops at the BUC 2nite - BE THERE!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Larranaga is a miracle worker. For us to beat anyone, even a garbage VT team, by 16 points when Scott/Grant go a combined 2-17 is amazing.

Nice to see Playmaker at the game tonight too.

Good win. Nice to see us not have a let down. If we somehow beat fsu we are going to be on fire and in great shape.

Overall good game tonight. I love Larkin and the true PG-ness he brings to the team. I also like that he is able to knock down shots when they leave him open. Solid player. If we keep getting good play from the bigs and either Scott or Grant has a good game on any given night, we can do well down the stretch.

Not even going to start on Grant's performance tonight...

Good win, I like the way we answered their runs. On to FSU, should be a very interesting Saturday.

Advertisement
Awesome game to watch only because it was an easy canes cruise. Was watching at work but I was able to catch pretty much the whole game. Psyched about the FSU game.

My dawg Shane doin work. Loved this kid in HS and loved that we got lucky and got him.

Improvement over the season, hammer fundementals and smart basketball.

This is coachin' up.

In the past, this would be our Waterloo game. We would get into position in the ACC, have a winnable and neccesary game, then ***** the pooch. Great job!

(Never should have lost the opener to UVA. Can't get that one back)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back