VagTech vs. Canes Hoops at the BUC 2nite - BE THERE!

strauzer

Freshman
Lets pack the BUC tonight! This is a huge game for the Canes, a win gives them 6 ACC wins and much needed momentum going into Trailerhassee this weekend to face an angry F$U team that lost to BC.

South Florida fans please try to get over to the game and show your support!

Advertisement
Tonight is yooge. Cant lose. A win puts us 1 game back...OF FIRST...also keeps our RPI in the 30s. A loss would be disastrous. As of right now we are bubble-in, but with a loss we will be back to bubble-out and we still have 3 games vs UNC/FSU, @ MD and @ NCST. Cant fuhk around.

Yeah we definitely need this game tonight. Unfortunately I'll be watching from work...got stuck with the evening shift today. Hope the place is packed! Students should show up for this one, late enough that classes won't interfere and a great excuse in their minds to miss class Friday morning, plus the big win on Sunday. Wish i was down there.

I'm praying I get out of work at a reasonable time so I can drive down to the Gables and catch the game.

If I am chatting with anyone on here during the game from Ft Laud and south you will be getting lots of neg rep.

Advertisement
If I am chatting with anyone on here during the game from Ft Laud and south you will be getting lots of neg rep.

Agree. I am in ******* Texas and would love to attend games.

I just hope we see the Duke Reggie and not the Maryland Reggie tonight.

GO CANES!!

wish i could get down there. im heading to tally on saturday for the noles game.

a win tonight would be huge. greenberg always plays us like its game 7 of the nba finals... we shall see. i am not expecting anything but a very close game, possibly OT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we keep up the intensity on defense and the passing from the inside out on offense, we'll have a nice score at halftime..

Advertisement
Back