Va tech rumor

brock

All-American
Qb Jerod evans may be leaning to the draft. Would be good for Miami considering unc loses trubisky and va tech possibly losing their qb

Advertisement
Qb Jerod evans may be leaning to the draft. Would be good for Miami considering unc loses trubisky and va tech possibly losing their qb

its a weak *** qb draft, so it may not be a bad idea.

Evans isn't ready for the NFL, would be another kid leaving too early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why are you always looking at the easy route? How about we just go beat them regardless who is at QB?

Why are you always looking at the easy route? How about we just go beat them regardless who is at QB?

Because luck does play a part in winning. Staying healthy is luck. We got in unlucky in two games this year with a botched TD call in the UNC game and a b.s. hold call on Waltons TD run against FSU. 95% of the time that's not called, but we Lady Luck wasn't with us that night (or, alternatively sh#tty referees) . Next year we have a pretty easy schedule, should have clear sailing to the ACC championship game. I'd rather play Louisville than Clemson, with a bit of luck, we can get a favorable match up, and have a decent shot at winning ACC title. A weaker VT only makes that road easier.

Yeah this class being below average is the main reason I think Kaaya leaves early, otherwise I think he should without a doubt stay.
Next year Rosen is the clear top pick. Sam Darnold is looking legit at USC, Josh Allen is being talked about like he's Carson Wentz, and Who knows where Lamar Jackson will be drafted.

Why am I? What do you mean? I'm just posting what I had seen on their board and twitter. Sh*t never fall in line for us but when it does people complain. It's too easy or whatever...

Advertisement
Yeah this class being below average is the main reason I think Kaaya leaves early, otherwise I think he should without a doubt stay.
Next year Rosen is the clear top pick. Sam Darnold is looking legit at USC, Josh Allen is being talked about like he's Carson Wentz, and Who knows where Lamar Jackson will be drafted.

Scouts know Kaayas flaws. Gets happy feet, has trouble if pocket isn't clean. If he comes back and shows better pocket awareness and mobility (Richt needs to call Dan Marino and ask him to give the kid some pointers) he moves up to a first day pick. If he leads team to 11-1 record, beats FSU and wins the ACC championship next year I'll crown him as one of the best qbs ever at Miami, even without a championship ring.

Advertisement

Fuente will find another good QB if this guy bolts.

Yep. Big coaching disparity/advantage

WTF are you talking about?
Stay away from my posts.

Lol. Fuente took a half *** program that had fallen behind Golden's, and cakewalked to a Coastal title, moving past us in 2016.

Fuente's offense vs CMR's proved the disparity.

Because luck does play a part in winning. Staying healthy is luck. We got in unlucky in two games this year with a botched TD call in the UNC game and a b.s. hold call on Waltons TD run against FSU. 95% of the time that's not called, but we Lady Luck wasn't with us that night (or, alternatively sh#tty referees) . Next year we have a pretty easy schedule, should have clear sailing to the ACC championship game. I'd rather play Louisville than Clemson, with a bit of luck, we can get a favorable match up, and have a decent shot at winning ACC title. A weaker VT only makes that road easier.

Fair point about not being afraid, but I still want **** to be as easy as possible.

Advertisement

Fuente will find another good QB if this guy bolts.

Yep. Big coaching disparity/advantage

WTF are you talking about?
Stay away from my posts.

Lol. Fuente took a half *** program that had fallen behind Golden's, and cakewalked to a Coastal title, moving past us in 2016.

Fuente's offense vs CMR's proved the disparity.

Half *** program that had fallen behind Golden? Do you even bother to do research before making such asisine statements? We had virtually identical records the entire Golden era.

2012 Miami 7-5 VT 7-6
2013 Miami 9-4 VT 8-5
2014 Miami 6-7 VT 7-6
2015 Miami 8-5 VT 7-6
* Golden fired after worst loss in SCHOOL HISTORY

Near as I can figure, we were, in total, one win better over a four year span. You want to look pre Golden, VT reeled off multiple ACC Coastal titles, of which we have zero. Overall VT has been a far better program over the past decade.

I'm not scared of VT at all. Next year in Miami, I assume, with our defense. We got killed this year due to the schedule and injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back