Va Tech QB after the game

Those last 5 mins is all on Fuentes. It looked like he wanted his qb to get that beating he took.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question now should be how badly does ND QB get hurt next game, I hope we knock that sucker out the 1st qtr on the 1st snap.

Last edited:
Amari carter give no fvcks, he still going to hit something
[TWEET]927050120079781888[/TWEET]

Advertisement
[TWEET]927023924902289414[/TWEET]

Wimbush next
Did you see his dead corpse make the tackle on Redwine?

OU6w9Xc

This is a Ariz special, "Stay in yo lane!"

This is exactly what you get for throwing the ball this late in a game you’re going to lose. That is full on Fuente, if Jackson gets hurt for the season he can put that on him. What an idiot, I was shaking my head cause I knew that was gonna happen... and it did, was beautiful.

They beat the **** out of this guy. The last couple drives when the camera zoomed in on him he looked like a boxer with a standing 8 count.

Advertisement
Lol and that bytch of a hc for gt added insult to injury by trying to score at the end....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Jackson just another QB who will legit die at least five years early after playing this Diaz defense. Fuente with a rare miscue yesterday trying to score late...he put his QB in harms way. Diaz was blitzing heavy and not even hiding it when the game was already wrapped up. Jackson was getting popped after the throws late in the fourth quarter. Once that interception happened, our DL went head hunting for Jackson and he got laid the **** out.

Wimbush better watch out and bust out a life insurance policy now before his premiums go up.

Winbush is the leader of one of the worst P5 passing offenses in the country.

Dude should keep his mouth shut and keep handing the ball off.

Advertisement
Love McIntosh hitting him late and beating him into the dirt. Needs to happen to that cornball wimbush

Fuente trying to make the score look better by getting that garbage TD at the end may have cost him the rest of the season.

Diaz didn’t let up and said, not in the Rock bi$&ch. the qb is going to have PTSD after that whooping .

So happy today. It was such a rough couple years

Advertisement
Back